All-Star You All Knew This Was Coming!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Who owns the throne... and the Large Senior Golden Globe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, but unfortunately Marlins have steadily faded away as the year has gone on. I'm not even sure they have actually won a comp all year against anyone? This is definitely a battle between CEA, F5, and WC. They are just head and shoulders above all the rest this year. IMO

either way they dont have to call it faking when there is a name for just one instead of two and thats talkign about stunting and tumbling

Yes, but they are talking about hiding a pass ending in a full with a pass(es) ending in doubles. They aren't actually faking the double, just trying to hide the fact that it's a full.

haha there's much love for you too! I know there's other loyal fans, those where just the ones that popped into my head right away because I was just reading their posts on another forum. There's plenty I forgot, but there are a select few I'm quite suspicious of.........:confused:

I would be glad to see the ones who are not really true fans run from "bandwagon" will only make the real group of fans stronger. Sometimes I think it are those fans that are bandwagon jumpers that give the CEA fans a bad name.

FWIW, on my last breakdown, CEA actually threw more passes ending in doubles than F5. F5 threw more specialty passes. Do w/ that information what you will.

:rolleyes:

This whole freakin' thing is a wash and all comes down to deductions...yet again.

Yes, but they are talking about hiding a pass ending in a full with a pass(es) ending in doubles. They aren't actually faking the double, just trying to hide the fact that it's a full.

EXACTLY!- but i replied on a girls comment up there that had said "i love faking doubles" and i was woundering how you can love faking them when its the same as doing one, understand?

Back