All-Star You All Knew This Was Coming!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Who owns the throne... and the Large Senior Golden Globe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
EXACTLY!- but i replied on a girls comment up there that had said "i love faking doubles" and i was woundering how you can love faking them when its the same as doing one, understand?

I understand. I have one of the best fake doubles around...

Had a feeling dance was going to hurt CEA.. a whole 4 points in that section. People are complaining that "this isn't Dance worlds" "Guess cheerleading is just about dance now" "go judge the dance worlds" but to me those are lame excuses...Each gym knows the score sheet layout and expectations just as well as the next and it's up to them to max out each section.

With that said, I really wanted CEA to take it..but how many times have we said they're outdanced :\

Large Senior Scores - http://yfrog.com/h04xueaj

Building -
131.86667 (Stars)
131.06667 (CEA)
129.2000 (F5)

Tumbling -
97.3 (f5)
95.5 (Stars)
95.36667 (cea)

Dance -
54.53333 (f5)
51.33333 (stars)
50.5000 (cea)

And as a side note, Marlins outscored F5 in Building and outscored CEA in Dance

So as much as you all wanted to hate on me, what I said above was fairly accurate.

Except for the Marlins not making Finals part...heehee

what are you talking about? you clearly dont know anything they got 4th right behind CEA.

Lol I think they were talking about how Rich didn't have Tsunami making finals in his predictions..

"Do not underestimate me...again" :)

Had a feeling dance was going to hurt CEA.. a whole 4 points in that section. People are complaining that "this isn't Dance worlds" "Guess cheerleading is just about dance now" "go judge the dance worlds" but to me those are lame excuses...Each gym knows the score sheet layout and expectations just as well as the next and it's up to them to max out each section.

With that said, I really wanted CEA to take it..but how many times have we said they're outdanced :\

And out tumbled according to the judges. Surprised they didn't at least get best in "building."

Back