All-Star You Always Talk About The Big! Lets Talk About The Small......names

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

several people have said south jersey storm, and i have to argue and say they aren't a 'small' gym.
anyone that has been on american cheerleaders top 25 gyms definitely isn't small.
same with placements at worlds. last year SJS brought 4 teams. all placing top 10. 3 of which placing top 5. 2 of which placing top 3 and taking home globes.

several people have said south jersey storm, and i have to argue and say they aren't a 'small' gym.
anyone that has been on american cheerleaders top 25 gyms definitely isn't small.
same with placements at worlds. last year SJS brought 4 teams. all placing top 10. 3 of which placing top 5. 2 of which placing top 3 and taking home globes.

i agree lol peopleare still putting big name gyms on here

i agree lol peopleare still putting big name gyms on here

I think honestly it is because we cant really agree on what makes a gym a small name gym. For some it is a matter of perception. Since they are not CA, Cali, Stingrays, WC, CEA, Twisters, Brandon they are small. For others it is the actual numercial size of the gym. For others it is the amount of or level teams they have. For others it is the type of competitions that they go to and win. To me by no stretch of the imagination is SJS a small name gym. Rich has pointed out several reasons why they should not be considered a small name gym. But others for some reason think they are - probably comparing them to the bigger name gyms in the sport.

Back