OT You know you're a cheerleader when...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
when you can sing almost everyteams music word 4 word
when you wear your cheer shirts to school b/c thats all you have in your closet
when getting a new pair of cheer shoes or new soffes or shirts from other gyms is the best bday/christmas present ever!
when you have enough bows ribbons and medals to cover an entire wall in your room
when yours friends that dont cheer know almost every teams music word 4 word
when you start speaking wut my friends call "cheer language" and they actually understand what your talking about
i no someone else already said something like this but when you walk in to class shouting its worlds weekend and everyone knows not to ask you to hang out with them on that weekend cuz youll be watchin the vod over and over again!
when you text or call your friends and fam with the worlds updates
hmmm thats all i got right now but ill be back later with more :)

you hear people talking about the world cup and you start blabbering about staaaawwws but they're talking about soccer and give you crazy looks (happened to me like 3894673546 times)

Haha this has happened to me so many times this last year. Or they'll be talking about the world cup and I'll just be like "oh ya, I'm rooting for the shooting stars" and they're like "What?"

--when you pull a scorpion out of the blue.
or when you toss your cell phone as if "she" were doing a kick double basket.
--when you drive and you sync your ipod to your car radio..with the cheer music playlist.

--when you pull a scorpion out of the blue.
or when you toss your cell phone as if "she" were doing a kick double basket.
--when you drive and you sync your ipod to your car radio..with the cheer music playlist.

or a stuffed animal, or water bottle, no big deal...

When you break/sprain something cheering and the first question you ask your doctor is "So when can I start cheering again?" And then you go back before they say you're clear anyway..

you do complete stunt routines in your mirror; even if it's not yours.

you have so many absences from november til may that you almost audit.

your facebook status always has something to do with cheerleading and when you make your status a voiceover that no one else but your cheer friends understand.

you spend hours upon hours stalking teams on youtube.

you have to explain what your t-shirts mean to people and what the difference between worlds, nationals and finals are.

you know the criteria for every all star level and could explain it better than the manual.

you can do routines and dances from 5 years ago and still be perfect.

so true

-when your constantly looking for new cheer videos on youtube
-when your constantly looking for new cheer fan pages on facebook
-when your family gets annoyed at how much you talk about cheerleading
-when you cry if you have to miss a practice or a competition
-you'd rather go to practice then on a vacation

Back