All-Star You Might Be A Crazy Cheer Mom If...... (confession Time)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have to add this cause it's one of my most shocking crazy *activity* mom incidents ever, not just cheer...

You make a secret audition video of your child behind her back and then send it to a top team halfway across the country trying to get her a spot on that team. You announce to her that she's made the team and that you and her are moving there as a "surprise".

Some other crazy cheer mom behaviors:

You put permenant accent streaks of your CPs team colors in your OWN hair.

Volunteering to do work at or for the cheer gym that you pay others to do for you in/at your own home - like you will go clean the floors at your cheer gym for free but then you pay a housekeeping service to do this at your house. Also, working the front desk at the cheer gym for minimum wage/tuition credit when you drive an $80,000 vehicle and live in a gated community - c'mon, you obviously don't need the money and are doing this so you can be at the gym more!

I actually had purple streaks in my hair at the end of last season in honor of one of our teams. I guess that means I'm a crazy cheer mom. But I didn't have any biological kids on the team. Is that the same?

I have to add this cause it's one of my most shocking crazy *activity* mom incidents ever, not just cheer...

You make a secret audition video of your child behind her back and then send it to a top team halfway across the country trying to get her a spot on that team. You announce to her that she's made the team and that you and her are moving there as a "surprise".

Some other crazy cheer mom behaviors:

You put permenant accent streaks of your CPs team colors in your OWN hair.

Volunteering to do work at or for the cheer gym that you pay others to do for you in/at your own home - like you will go clean the floors at your cheer gym for free but then you pay a housekeeping service to do this at your house. Also, working the front desk at the cheer gym for minimum wage/tuition credit when you drive an $80,000 vehicle and live in a gated community - c'mon, you obviously don't need the money and are doing this so you can be at the gym more!

Did I hear correctly that said child is no longer on that team? If so it just kind of adds to the level of crazy of that whole situation!

You have all of the Christmas shopping done and wrapped... then decide at the last minute to spend another $300 on that Stunt Stand she's been wanting... :banghead: :help:
But its Christmas, and around this time of year, every child needs an angel.

A STUNT STUNT STUNT ANGEL STUNT STUNT STUNT ANGEL

You have all of the Christmas shopping done and wrapped... then decide at the last minute to spend another $300 on that Stunt Stand she's been wanting... :banghead: :help:
You would only classify as a true Susie's mom if you got the official Stunt Stand complete hair brush set :p.

... If u preprint competition performance orders for upcoming comp and highlight select teams depending on whether they're against ur cp, or other teams from same gym and so on.... U then write down what every single team placed in every category prior to it being announced on EP's website..... (So guilty and OCD about this it's sad lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back