All-Star You Might Be A Crazy Cheer Mom If...... (confession Time)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've thought about this again and instead of saying crazy cheer mom I'm gonna say this: ur a DEVOTED cheer mom when u drive 12 hours to a comp... Spend the entire 2 days running from one arena to the next not just to watch ur child but to support her friends and teammates on other teams as well. U try to record teams she can't watch because she's in warm ups so she can have the chance to see them. And u pay over $100 in fed ex charges to have a comp bow delivered on a Saturday because ur cp left it on the bed when u left on the drive (even though U want to kill her but u won't). Praise you moms for the headaches, backaches, leg pains after such a long weekend!!! This past weekend was definitely an experience!!! Ibuprofen is now my best friend!! Lol. So with that I might be a bit crazy at times but for all us moms that do these things and more, I salute you with a high "V"!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

... If u preprint competition performance orders for upcoming comp and highlight select teams depending on whether they're against ur cp, or other teams from same gym and so on.... U then write down what every single team placed in every category prior to it being announced on EP's website..... (So guilty and OCD about this it's sad lol)

Do this!!!

Volunteering to do work at or for the cheer gym that you pay others to do for you in/at your own home - like you will go clean the floors at your cheer gym for free but then you pay a housekeeping service to do this at your house. Also, working the front desk at the cheer gym for minimum wage/tuition credit when you drive an $80,000 vehicle and live in a gated community - c'mon, you obviously don't need the money and are doing this so you can be at the gym more![/QUOTE]

I know her^^^^^^^^

I've thought about this again and instead of saying crazy cheer mom I'm gonna say this: ur a DEVOTED cheer mom when u drive 12 hours to a comp... Spend the entire 2 days running from one arena to the next not just to watch ur child but to support her friends and teammates on other teams as well. U try to record teams she can't watch because she's in warm ups so she can have the chance to see them. And u pay over $100 in fed ex charges to have a comp bow delivered on a Saturday because ur cp left it on the bed when u left on the drive (even though U want to kill her but u won't). Praise you moms for the headaches, backaches, leg pains after such a long weekend!!! This past weekend was definitely an experience!!! Ibuprofen is now my best friend!! Lol. So with that I might be a bit crazy at times but for all us moms that do these things and more, I salute you with a high "V"!!!!

OUCH about the $100 fedex delivery of the bow! I guess you'll make sure she has it next time. You are devoted for sure!

If you share a video on Facebook, give detailed instructions of where your child tumbles and oppppss......its last years World's video and you weren't on the team.

(Just because I honestly don't think anybody could be this crazy I'm going with she accidentally shared the wrong video by mistake. But, this did happen recently, as in the last 2 days.

I got a pm from a Cheergle (non-cheer human) the other day asking me where CP was in the TGLC video I posted :) lol

That's some crazy stuff - wow. What did the parent who's reservation was altered do when they found out this person did this?

She was smart enough to do it for 2 hotel (2 diff comps) so parent got owner involved, had a meeting. Deranged parent denied, denied, denied. Parent stated, hotel gave me the # of callers phone# who called to make changes. Parent calls the # and deranged parents cell phone rings.:eek::eek:

She was smart enough to do it for 2 hotel (2 diff comps) so parent got owner involved, had a meeting. Deranged parent denied, denied, denied. Parent stated, hotel gave me the # of callers phone# who called to make changes. Parent calls the # and deranged parents cell phone rings.:eek::eek:
I have been a cheer mom for almost a decade and this, by far, is the most deranged thing I have ever heard. This is borderline Hitchcock movie creepy......

How did the parents find out their reservation was canceled?
I only admit/share this info. in the parent forum! LOL
Boo not fair ;)

If you share a video on Facebook, give detailed instructions of where your child tumbles and oppppss......its last years World's video and you weren't on the team.

(Just because I honestly don't think anybody could be this crazy I'm going with she accidentally shared the wrong video by mistake. But, this did happen recently, as in the last 2 days.

I seriously just went back and checked the link of the video I posted hahah - I give detailed info on where CP is for my family (spread across the country) to watch since she is kind of hard to pick out as she looks almost identical to her cheer sister. I was like........ Did I post the wrong video? OMG how embarrassing lol. ETA - nope, I posted the correct level 1 video haha.

I seriously just went back and checked the link of the video I posted hahah - I give detailed info on where CP is for my family (spread across the country) to watch since she is kind of hard to pick out as she looks almost identical to her cheer sister. I was like........ Did I post the wrong video? OMG how embarrassing lol. ETA - nope, I posted the correct level 1 video haha.

It was someone from my gym! I did watch yours though !!

Back