All-Star You Might Be A Crazy Cheer Mom If...... (confession Time)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

... If u preprint competition performance orders for upcoming comp and highlight select teams depending on whether they're against ur cp, or other teams from same gym and so on.... U then write down what every single team placed in every category prior to it being announced on EP's website..... (So guilty and OCD about this it's sad lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Grandmother used to do this at every competition lol

... If u preprint competition performance orders for upcoming comp and highlight select teams depending on whether they're against ur cp, or other teams from same gym and so on.... U then write down what every single team placed in every category prior to it being announced on EP's website..... (So guilty and OCD about this it's sad lol)

I (as an athlete) find out who I'm competing against, then I look up their past scores to see if we might win or not. :D:oops::wasntme:

Yup....I'm that crazy cheer mom too.

Do you also keep track of deductions/falls/touch downs of your competitors? That really helps coaches when they can't see everything since they're behind the scenes. This is a personal thank you from a coach who appreciates the OCD. :p

I still have the cheersport booklet from 2004 when my team won. My mom got all the way to 3rd before she stopped writing them down because she was screaming so much.

When you want your CP to hang with a certain group of kids on a higher level team, so you can get in that teams parent click.

You go as far as pretending to be one of those parents and alter/cancel their hotel reservation so you and your CP can be on the same floor as the level 4 girls.

I cannot make this ish up

If you share a video on Facebook, give detailed instructions of where your child tumbles and oppppss......its last years World's video and you weren't on the team.

(Just because I honestly don't think anybody could be this crazy I'm going with she accidentally shared the wrong video by mistake. But, this did happen recently, as in the last 2 days.

When you want your CP to hang with a certain group of kids on a higher level team, so you can get in that teams parent click.

You go as far as pretending to be one of those parents and alter/cancel their hotel reservation so you and your CP can be on the same floor as the level 4 girls.

I cannot make this ish up

That's some crazy stuff - wow. What did the parent who's reservation was altered do when they found out this person did this?

Back