All-Star Youngest Person On A Level 5 Team?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do you think they will still be around in 10 years? Or will they get bored and try something different? Serious question. I've never met a 7 yr old who can full so I'm very naive.

I've seen plenty of seven year olds have fulls, go to youtube and looks up 7yr old full and im sure many videos will pop up!

Livi!!!

livi2.jpg

We had a 8 year old, now nine compete on our large senior 4 this year. She held her own very well. Punch front to layout (she has more than that) great body positions and control and she is one of the hardest workers, there were never any problems with her being younger than most.

Also I remember when there was no bottom age at worlds and their were some young ins on the team back then.

i saw a vid of laney throwing (i think) a RO BHS full double thru to a double....but she can very throw a full double on the mat. i want to share her vid though but i forgot the name of the man taking vids of her on facebook

This is so funny to me - because at our gym, it's a big deal for an 8-year-old to have a robhs tuck, much less a full. I saw a mini at an individual competition last year throw a standing tuck and everyone thought it was the most amazing thing here.

So this notion that there are kids my daughter's age throwing doubles is mind blowing. :)

This is so funny to me - because at our gym, it's a big deal for an 8-year-old to have a robhs tuck, much less a full. I saw a mini at an individual competition last year throw a standing tuck and everyone thought it was the most amazing thing here.

So this notion that there are kids my daughter's age throwing doubles is mind blowing. :)

Ha! I thought my CP was the DEAL at 9 years old with a double full and standing full, until she competed against Hope Bravo and Celia LeBlanc who were both her age and had tricks to doubles and standing fulls AND amazing jumps AND great dance technique, etc. etc. We were humbly given a reality check! lol

Back