All-Star Your Last Year

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

this is my last year cheering unless i super senior next year, which i don't think i can because of college :( i'm not even going to think about next year until worlds is over

Its hard! At first I got to hang out with friends everyday after school and see how the rest of the non cheer world lived. It was fun, but after about a week I was over it and missed cheer! I ended up cheering in college and when that was over went to an open team and coached. Injuries finally stopped me so now coaching is still my way of being involved. I keep telling myself that one day I will grow up and move on from cheer, but I'm 25 in a couple of weeks and don't see an end to it anytime soon! You'll be able to find ways to stay involved if you want and you can always try to join staff at camp companies for the summer. I will say as much as I loved allstars and competitions, college cheering was the most fun I've ever had. I didn't go to a school known for cheering and we didn't compete but all the activities, game traveling and things college cheerleaders get to do was so much fun! Try to look at it as an opportunity to try something new in cheering and not that you're being left out of your old team.

Well this thread was depressing...

awwwww well I didn't mean to get anybody depressed. Just wanted to see how the rest of the community stayed dialed in to cheerleading. I know I'll miss it, so I don't plan on disappearing; I will be a cheer supporter in some way for along long time. Just looking for ideas :) <3

random USASF postttt lmaoooo sad mood then CALLING ALL SENIORS SCHOLARSHIP TIME

I felt like it was an attack informercial. Though the intention was good.
biggrin.png

You guys are making me sad for you. Time will be filled with something positive in your futures. You all have too much drive and desire to not have good things happen for you.

awwwww well I didn't mean to get anybody depressed. Just wanted to see how the rest of the community stayed dialed in to cheerleading. I know I'll miss it, so I don't plan on disappearing; I will be a cheer supporter in some way for along long time. Just looking for ideas :) <3
Lol no worries I didnt really start cheering till after I aged out so I never really knew what I missed.

This is my super senior year. Dreading the "end." But my best friend has one more year of eligibility so I'll probably just stalk the gym/competitions if she cheers again.

Back