1. ICE Lady Lighting
2. California Lady Bullets
3. Woodlands Elite Generals
4. Cheer Extreme SSX
5. Green Bay Elite Limek
6. Orlando Angels
7. Central Jers
8. Cheer Corp
Cheer corp isn't in small senior this year. We have had one competition :) so hopefully by nca there can be a better comparison.

And champion cheer hit routines like its nobody else's business....

I swear the water in Texas....

Based on Hitting Routines
1. ICE Lady Lighting
4. Cheer Extreme SSX
5. Green Bay Elite Lime
6. Orlando Angels
7. Central Jersey
8. Cheer Corp

If Suns Hit, they are in the top 5 with out a question..and they are not even on your list.. They may be throwing a all girl partner stunt for you all.. Beast at stunting

If Suns Hit, they are in the top 5 with out a question..and they are not even on your list.. They may be throwing a all girl partner stunt for you all.. Beast at stunting
In my opinion there are a few teams left off this list that should be on there. Suns, Champion, Heat, PCM.

I think Cheer in general is just really competitive this year. Everyone keeps speaking in terms of a "division" just being competitive, but I don't think that's the case. Cheer in general has really grew, and every team wants to win.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Lime, I just think their routines are a little too young to win, and that's not the athletes fault. Amazing talent, amazing potential. Just needs a better routine.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Lime, I just think their routines are a little too young to win, and that's not the athletes fault. Amazing talent, amazing potential. Just needs a better routine.

This really doesn't make any sense to me. Cali smoed was a jr. World champion team and the yr they aged out of jr. Division they came out in 2nd place. Against teams that have. Been Sr. Aged athletes way before them. Lime has a very good chance of winning regardless the age or "youth" wise inthe routine (excuse the words being connected Idk why my phone is doing that it won't let me change it)

WC sun routine to me is not a top 5 placing routine I would say around (11th). . . . . and ya PCM some how slipped my mind but yet sometime PCM is a bit unpredictable in hitting terms

WC sun routine to me is not a top 5 placing routine I would say around (11th). . . . . and ya PCM some how slipped my mind but yet sometime PCM is a bit unpredictable in hitting terms

Really? But you have CJA and Cheer Corp in 7/8th place? oWC Suns routine is def a top 7 contender in the division.

Based on Hitting Routines
1. ICE Lady Lighting
4. Cheer Extreme SSX
5. Green Bay Elite Lime
6. Orlando Angels
7. Central Jersey
8. Cheer Corp

If this is based off of skills/numbers, and not personal preference, you were watching a completely different Lady Bullets than I was....

I'll rank small senior off the top of my head right now.
1. ICE/WE
2. ICE/WE
3. SSX
4. GBE
5. WC/Cali
6. WC/Cali
7. OA Angels
8. PCM

Okay ignore the fact that I'm about to post 5 times in a row after posting twice in a row. I know people will be interested. I've done a breakdown of the top 5 in my opinion. I can do the rest that have been brought up later. I didn't do pyramids, and these are all totals. I have the lists of how many appear where in the routine for reference if anyone doubts the numbers.
Starting with:

5. Cali Elite - American Grand
STANDING TUMBLING
6(9) - standing full
6(7) - 1 to full
10 (11) - two to full
5(7) - three to double
total doubles: 5

RUNNING TUMBLING
4 - roundoff full
3 - roundoff backhandspring double
12 - front walkover through to full
1 - full through to full
4 - roundoff backhandspring full
2 - whip through to double
1 - punch front to double
total doubles: 6

STUNTS/BASKETS
6 - straight up scorpion, arabesque, double down
5 - star sit, swing through to extension. 4 double up. 5 bow and arrow, low tick tock to lib, high tick tock to scale, kick double from prep level.
4(5) - switch kick double (one does not do the first kick)

JUMPS
19 - toe, hurdle, toe, hurdle, tuck.

Back