All-Star Youth 5 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have heard rumors that we will have a youth 5. I am sure if we do that it will be restricted. I think we only have 2-3 youth kids with a double. Isn't there more restrictions? like not full through to a full and not whip pop fulls?

Do you know why?
I have heard rumors that we will have a youth 5. I am sure if we do that it will be restricted. I think we only have 2-3 youth kids with a double. Isn't there more restrictions? like not full through to a full and not whip pop fulls?
In tumbling, a full must come immediately after a BHS or a round off and no skill is allowed after the twist. So no standing fulls, tumbling out of fulls, arabians, cartwheel fulls, etc. This will make it so standing wise you can only do standing bhs (series) into a full or bhs whip bhs full.

For baskets, you can only do 3 trick baskets. Kick doubles or hitch kick full, etc.

The reason why I think people are going youth restricted is because you are able to train your athletes to be all around level 5 athletes and remain competitive against teams with multiple doubles, standing fulls etc.

In tumbling, a full must come immediately after a BHS or a round off and no skill is allowed after the twist. So no standing fulls, tumbling out of fulls, arabians, cartwheel fulls, etc. This will make it so standing wise you can only do standing bhs (series) into a full or bhs whip bhs full.

For baskets, you can only do 3 trick baskets. Kick doubles or hitch kick full, etc.

The reason why I think people are going youth restricted is because you are able to train your athletes to be all around level 5 athletes and remain competitive against teams with multiple doubles, standing fulls etc.
Understood, thanks!

Thanks for clarifying this for me!!

I'm liking that they made a restricted division! It will probably relax kids a little more knowing that there not the only 1 out 4( 3 or 2, ect) doubles on the squad! Can't wait to see the creativity with the level for tumbling!

I personally dont love the restrictions, but if it brings more competition, then I guess it is cool. I cant wait to see some sick youth 5 routines! :)

Latest posts

Back