All-Star Youth 5 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i have heard that FCA is bringing back their youth 5!
its completely true and believe they are going to be the regular youth 5, but don't quote me on that one. loved watching Turquoise, can't wait to see all the videos. plus twinkles are back, they are my favorite youth team ever:) can't wait for this division!!

So they could actually have competition.

Oh good point. I was just thinking skill wise. I think they either should have left youth 5 is or made it all restricted. There aren't enough teams to create two competitive divisions. I'm really happy to see all these gyms entering/re-entering the division though!

If the rumors are true and CEA youth elite is restricted, I am not going to lie I am going to be a little bit irked. Now I know I sound a bit rude and nit-picky, but weren't they the ones adovocating very strongly to "save youth 5"-- free of restrictions? I get that they would want to have competition and all, but really now? It's like they threw such a fit to save a dying division, got what they wanted, and then were like "wait nevermind we want to be restricted now, thanks though".

Latest posts

Back