All-Star 2012 London Olympics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I kind of wish they weren't, they're not really my cup of tea haha! And they've not been round for long, when I think British music, I don't think of them for a while. But that's probably me being bitter because Mumford & Sons (my favourite band) aren't playing and their music is much more'British' than One Direction. ;)
But bring on the SPICE GIRLS!
YESS and would have loved to see Laura Marling there and Florence but Ed made up for it.

And I'm sorry, Jessie J and Russell Brand?!? I was really enjoying these ceremonies at the start but they've gone down hill FAST.
tumblr_m8nv5lwt7I1rsu4xb.gif

YESS and would have loved to see Laura Marling there and Florence but Ed made up for it.

Would love a little rock out to Mumford haha! And yesss they should have been there too! Yeah he did! I also loved Muse, Kaiser Chiefs and Beady Eye as well as all The Beatles tributes and the Freddie Mercury video nearly had me in tears, it was spine tingling! Have to say we redeemed ourselves after 1D!

okay "imagine" was probably the weirdest, most inappropriate song for the Olympics. "Imagine there's no countries" ...so what did the past 17 days mean? Come on, England.

Back