All-Star 2012 Videos - V4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Guessing I'm the only person who doesn't care for Cali Elite. The Bad Romance dance ruined it for me forever it seems like. Personally I don't like their opening tumbling, or their dance. Poor Amanda just tumbles the entire time, I'd rather see her tumble with the group then her be the only person throwing specialty passes in standing. Thankfully though they finally only do three jumps to back, five just looks messy all together, and that goes for everyone not just them. I like their stunts and baskets, but thats all. I think PCM has the better routine between the two and if they clean up and can hit solid and clean they can place over Elite.

Not to sound like a hater, because I am far from it, but there is something about Cali Elite that I just can't get into. Their routine last year blew me away and this year it just doesn't seem to flow well. It's almost like their transitions are really choppy, especially in stunting. I LOVE their difficulty in stunting, but their overall routine just doesn't do much for me. I know they will do well at Worlds, but wish their opening standing tumbling and stunts just seemed to grab the audience more.

Latest posts

Back