All-Star 2012 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anyone else notice the 6 (2 to tucks going on in the back right and back left during the opening tumbling)
I read about this on Twitter, but indeed they are there -_______- why?

I never noticed that until now (I never really watch the back tumblers), it's weird to me because usually if you have groups like that going out, the tucks would be hidden by at least 1 full, but all 6 are tucks..

Anyone else notice the 6 (2 to tucks going on in the back right and back left during the opening tumbling)

Seeing as how one of those girls did a standing full. I assume they are watered down. However it doesnt seem to affect their score.

Panthers standing tumbling was SO clean..actually, so much of that routine is clean, jam-packed skill. YES, I'm fangirling. Leave me in my blue and black peace...:cloud9:

Although I will comment on something I'm noticing from a LOT of videos- I'm starting to be annoyed by full-around/up immediate ANYTHING. The free leg coming up is BENT 9 out of 10 and looks really awkward to me. Is it physics or just sloppiness? General skill hazard?
I am sick of seeing every single team do water falls.... its almostto be expected now hahah

Panthers standing tumbling was SO clean..actually, so much of that routine is clean, jam-packed skill. YES, I'm fangirling. Leave me in my blue and black peace...:cloud9:

Although I will comment on something I'm noticing from a LOT of videos- I'm starting to be annoyed by full-around/up immediate ANYTHING. The free leg coming up is BENT 9 out of 10 and looks really awkward to me. Is it physics or just sloppiness? General skill hazard?

I've seen teams full up immediate bow, leg in lib the whole time (I mean a good tight lib), and then there's those that have completely straight legs full up to a body position, and I think both look good, but I agree with you here, if it's not one or the other, the in between looks bad

Ohhhhhhhh myyy goooodnesssss a world champion level 5 team does not have squad 2 to fulls. This is shocking news and is going to hurt their successs!!!!!!!!!!!

-_____-

Get off your high horse and stop pointing out things that are apparently hurting them OH SO MUCH. Apparently you can't appreciate the amazing skills they do put out and can only point out their flaws on here and on twitter.

Cheerforce Senior Black. There are 2 boys on the floor, me being one of them (as their coach) We were not there to tumble to highlight the routine by any means. We had SEVERAL injuries getting these girls prepared and me and our other boy were needed to help the girls get on the floor. The blonde girl that runs through most of the routine, breaks her elbow within 15 seconds of the routine, so please help keep the comments positive, these girls have worked hard, and again this was back in the beginning of december. ENJOY!!

(ps sorry about the videographers comments haha, even tho they had me laughing)

Ohhhhhhhh myyy goooodnesssss a world champion level 5 team does not have squad 2 to fulls. This is shocking news and is going to hurt their successs!!!!!!!!!!!

-_____-

Get off your high horse and stop pointing out things that are apparently hurting them OH SO MUCH. Apparently you can't appreciate the amazing skills they do put out and can only point out their flaws on here and on twitter.

Normally I'd agree, but I've seen so many people (myself included) get so picky when skills aren't counted properly, or a team fakes more than they're actually throwing, that I'm completely okay with meanj bringing it up.

Cheerforce Senior Black. There are 2 boys on the floor, me being one of them (as their coach) We were not there to tumble to highlight the routine by any means. We had SEVERAL injuries getting these girls prepared and me and our other boy were needed to help the girls get on the floor. The blonde girl that runs through most of the routine, breaks her elbow within 15 seconds of the routine, so please help keep the comments positive, these girls have worked hard, and again this was back in the beginning of december. ENJOY!!

(ps sorry about the videographers comments haha, even tho they had me laughing)

I really like this routine! I loveeee the visuals also, very creative! I'm rooting for them this year, best of luck!

yeah but also notice how Alyssa & Kristi throws doubles in the standing tumbling and the team tumbling section but don't cross tumble with all the doubles? I know Kristi has an injured ankle.. Alyssa was doing 3 to fulls until Indy im assuming injury there too & easing in slow..

they will have it all when needed.. with their day 2 score it didn't really affect them.

Back