All-Star 2012 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ohhhhhhhh myyy goooodnesssss a world champion level 5 team does not have squad 2 to fulls. This is shocking news and is going to hurt their successs!!!!!!!!!!!

-_____-

Get off your high horse and stop pointing out things that are apparently hurting them OH SO MUCH. Apparently you can't appreciate the amazing skills they do put out and can only point out their flaws on here and on twitter.

They are very talented stunters - where did I discount their building abilities? I didn't.

Did i say anything about stunts? No.

You just gotta find something to criticize right?
Okay, cheeromgbre if you've got a problem with me calling out that what they are putting on the floor isn't even ALL level 5 then say it. If you want to go rounds we'll go rounds, and I will outwit, outlast, out play your sorry @#%.

It is what it is, they have TUCKS in their routine - not my fault, so instead of defending they are doing, why don't you open your eyes and see what they AREN'T doing.

Just so you know, I will call out whatever I want, whenever I want, regarding WHO EVER I WANT, and this includes you!

So if you want to TANGO, step! Because I will not spare you in my next wrath.

#stupid@#$%@esthesedays

Don't worry, MeanJ is all bark and no bite, if you actually throw some logic his way he'll back down... Or at least say "I'll PM you my response" and then never send you anything!

DJ, why do you feel the need to be a snarky jerk all the time? You're just a bandwagoner with no credentials anyway! Care to give us your extensive resumé that qualifies you to talk down to everyone and take such a high and mighty stance all the time?

^^^^ and on that, I had PMed him a while back because he just couldn't keep that "diarrhea of the mouth" maintained, and all I wanted to know was his credibility in all his posting...what gym are you from, where have you cheered, who did you choreograph, how long have you been in the industry...can you even spell "cheer"? it's just annoying that throughout the entire conversation he couldn't write anything in those regards, he just wouldn't state the answers to any of those questions, totally avoided the meat of our convo...

Okay I'm not calling out Cheer Eclipse only on this, but it's something I've generally never understood about some teams/coaches/choreographers...
(I may be slightly off here with my information). If you need to have a release move, a full up (or any variation), and some inverting skill to max out a stunt, why only have one? I have seen a lot more teams having all 3 (generally in the past, I've seen teams avoiding the inversion), but I really don't understand teams that only do release moves, or only do full up elements, if the easiest way to get a higher score is to just add a full up where you did your second switch up or tick tock or whatever. Is it because the teams are not capable of doing another skill or..?

Don't worry, MeanJ is all bark and no bite, if you actually throw some logic his way he'll back down... Or at least say "I'll PM you my response" and then never send you anything!

DJ, why do you feel the need to be a snarky jerk all the time? You're just a bandwagoner with no credentials anyway! Care to give us your extensive resumé that qualifies you to talk down to everyone and take such a high and mighty stance all the time?

Or he'll threaten to hurt your feelings and fail at that.

Eta: apparently a cher song was supposed to hurt mine...

Back