All-Star 2012 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

KB_Legend @bOyoRANGE PCM Andrew Trenton Michael worldchampME
Don't worry, MeanJ is all bark and no bite, if you actually throw some logic his way he'll back down... Or at least say "I'll PM you my response" and then never send you anything!

DJ, why do you feel the need to be a snarky jerk all the time? You're just a bandwagoner with no credentials anyway! Care to give us your extensive resumé that qualifies you to talk down to everyone and take such a high and mighty stance all the time?
Or he'll threaten to hurt your feelings and fail at that.

Eta: apparently a cher song was supposed to hurt mine...

RE: Meanj ...the board is full of many personalities...you all need to grow some thicker skin...I try to stay positive and be kind to everyone...I try to keep my comments on point...I try to stay on the Cali kids who get arrogant and talk crap...but you guys sound like a bunch of gossipy little girls. I hardly think sitting in a huddle and whining about meanj makes any of you sound intelligent or credible. If you don't like what he says...don't read his posts...move on...really ladies!!!! It's kind of pathetic how ALL of you just did EXACTLY what you accuse him of....you should be proud :chillpill:

KB_Legend @bOyoRANGE PCM Andrew Trenton Michael worldchampME

RE: Meanj ...the board is full of many personalities...you all need to grow some thicker skin...I try to stay positive and be kind to everyone...I try to keep my comments on point...I try to stay on the Cali kids who get arrogant and talk crap...but you guys sound like a bunch of gossipy little girls. I hardly think sitting in a huddle and whining about meanj makes any of you sound intelligent or credible. If you don't like what he says...don't read his posts...move on...really ladies!!!! It's kind of pathetic how ALL of you just did EXACTLY what you accuse him of....you should be proud :chillpill:

For the record, I don't feel like I see very many California kids "talking crap." I do however, see Doug aka meanj acting like a total @$$ towards the many people who do not share the same view as him. His loose affiliation with California kind of leaves a bad taste in people's mouth.

For the record, I don't feel like I see very many California kids "talking crap." I do however, see Doug aka meanj acting like a total @$$ towards the many people who do not share the same view as him. His loose affiliation with California kind of leaves a bad taste in people's mouth.
thats your opinion and you are welcome to it....and I would think you are smart enough NOT to affiliate someone who likes our gym and talent directly to us...that's just crazy....I do NOT connect all the over the top sr elite fans to Courtney...but again....that is what this board is for...we all feel differently and we have the right to voice it...I have seen you get pretty heated over something you are passionate about and that is your right.....TRY THE HIGH ROAD PEOPLE.......less traffic!!!

socratesofcheer said:

There's a wonderful feature on the board that allows you to ignore posters.

DJ is a dear friend. While we don't always agree, I adore him. If you don't want to read what he says, ignore him. Posting his fb, saying you'd be embarrassed to be him is petulant and stooping to a level that you apparently think he resides on. Time to move on.

Disclaimer: my use of "you" is not totally directed toward the poster I quoted. There were quite a few that were in a gang mentality that it is for.

thats your opinion and you are welcome to it....and I would think you are smart enough NOT to affiliate someone who likes our gym and talent directly to us...that's just crazy....I do NOT connect all the over the top sr elite fans to Courtney...but again....that is what this board is for...we all feel differently and we have the right to voice it...I have seen you get pretty heated over something you are passionate about and that is your right.....TRY THE HIGH ROAD PEOPLE.......less traffic!!!
So, are you ok or not ok with the way he tries to belittle others? I'm also curious why you chose to chime in when you give the advice 'TRY THE HIGH ROAD PEOPLE"

Also, which issue of CBN is the 5 page spread, I would like to read it.

So, are you ok or not ok with the way he tries to belittle others? I'm also curious why you chose to chime in when you give the advice 'TRY THE HIGH ROAD PEOPLE"

Also, which issue of CBN is the 5 page spread, I would like to read it.
If I found ANYTHING so repulsive I would block that user....not go on a gossip rant in public forum with 4 other people...thats all...that would be the highroad;)

If I found ANYTHING so repulsive I would block that user....not go on a gossip rant in public forum with 4 other people...thats all...that would be the highroad;)
So you find it ok for him to say things like "serve serve serve HONNNAYYY, I'll say whatever to whoever whenever I want?"

Again what is the issue of CBN?

So you find it ok for him to say things like "serve serve serve HONNNAYYY, I'll say whatever to whoever whenever I want?"

Actually, no need for your reply. I see that you do approve of such repulsive posts.
Post #1146 on page 58 you "shimmy-ed" the belittling of cheeromgbre.

BLOCK HIM it's that simple...I block what I want to block...you do the same if you hate him so bad....and for the record....when someone takes the time to get to know him...he is the sweetest most generous guy with amazing vision and talent....works hard takes care of his family....like I said...this forum has MANY personalities and that's what makes it interesting...if you are so offended by meanj...block him...and move on....demanding us to justify their thoughts on others is pointless!!!

This is just getting really silly. Many people on the board have a persona, meanj incuded, that doesn't necessarily reflect their true nature. At this point, a lot of these posts seem to just be judgemental and petty. Do unto others...People that live in glass houses...

Have some class, people. Please.

meanj is just giving his opinion, which we're all allowed to do. If you disagree with his opinion you can just ignore him or message him privately. There is absolutely no reason that multiple people should publicly attack someone like that.

I'm not on either side of the argument as I tend to try and keep away from drama but I have to say ... At some point you get to the maturity level to know there is a huge difference in having an opinion and just being mean. Most adults can voice their opinion without being mean to others. I think its perfectly OK to say you dont like a routine or a uniform, etc... but just being downright cruel to other people, not OK. When you sign up with a username with "mean" in it and then make statements like " I'll say whatever to whoever whenever I want" it's obvious what your intentions are. I do not know MeanJ personally and Im sure he is a perfectly lovely person but just because you like someone or you are friends with them doesnt mean that the things they do and/or say are OK. How can we expect our children to have respect for others when we think its perfectly OK for adults to be disrespectful, not only to other adults but to children! Yes, anyone who doesn't like what he says can block him, however that still doesn't make it OK for him to constantly belittle other people.

OK off my soapbox now.

Latest posts

Back