All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

But what is down the sides.. Its like lazy designing. Look for a filler, throw in a random print and hope it turns out fine.

That's actually the only part of the uni I appreciate. I get the reference and I think it's a cool detail to do-but-not-do a one-piece uni.

That's actually the only part of the uni I appreciate. I get the reference and I think it's a cool detail to do-but-not-do a one-piece uni.
Im confused does that mean it spells something. I don't mean to come across stupid lol but I know how creative TG are maybe im missing something.

I like having a uni thread. Can we keep this one? In its current incarnation?

Anyway.

Minus one set of straps is slightly better, but if one set is removable, can y'all not remove all the straps?

dgo583.jpg
I actually like this...IF...the side fabric was not a pattern. Of course I own several monokinis. I think the stomach straps and their chain looking hardware is what throws everyone off. Eliminate the stomach straps, the neck strap hole and change the sides to a solid in lieu of that pattern and I will really like this.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

"Bad publicity is better than no publicity."

The Pope shooting a man in the leg isn't going to be good for the Church any way you spin it. This uniform doesn't belong in cheer, any way you spin it.

I mean obviously its horrid. Trying to give them the benefit of doubt. I come back and BAM 10+ pages of negative reviews.

But I am really curious how the athletes wearing the uniform feel in it/ about it? They are all smiling and hands on hips...

H4iPoql.jpg

I would actually quite like them as full tops

girl, you know that ain't happening. too hot in Miami for all those clothes ;) (speaking of which, why is it not too hot for the guys to wear long pants and sleeves? why not throw them in shorts and sleeveless compression tops and call it a day?)

still not over the mesh. i hate mesh on anyone, but especially on grown men. it is so unnecessary.

Wildcats Leverkusen from Germany new unifroms. One of my favorite unis this season. Clean athletics and will look good on the floor. Good job Wildcats! :)

whenever I see this top design I always think of @cupieqt 's old uniforms (I see this everywhere now... a team in town has them). These are great and I love that they have not only a full top for the young ones but they took out the straps which, IMO, can be overwhelming on those tiny bodies. These are fab!

girl, you know that ain't happening. too hot in Miami for all those clothes ;) (speaking of which, why is it not too hot for the guys to wear long pants and sleeves? why not throw them in shorts and sleeveless compression tops and call it a day?)

still not over the mesh. i hate mesh on anyone, but especially on grown men. it is so unnecessary.
So I was watching figure skating in the olympics the other night and some of the guys' outfits were so blinged out and had loads of mesh, and I thought, "You know, cheer gyms may put some rhinestones on the guys, but at least we haven't put them in mesh… yet." Now lo and behold… :confused:

Are you saying they were walking around the event in the uniform, no warmups over them? Or did you see them perform?

They were walking around. We did see them at practice Friday evening. They were AMAZING!! But the practice gear was so much more "appropriate".

Back