All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I like these- the one thing I'm not totally sold on is the top half. Something about the body location where the blue and black meet just doesn't visually appeal to me. I get that they wanted it to match the guys, but I wish the cut was different.
I think it's the downward (upward?) white arrow and the positioning of the blue/black that makes it seem like it's pushing "the girls" down. If that makes sense... a lot going on up the top of the uniform and then nothing under the Atomic. Overall simple and pretty, just proportions are slightly off.

Some of the new uniforms from University Nationals this past weekend in Canada:

Western Coed:
Run 1 uniform(can't find a decent picture of the boy's uniform):
996034_10153547603540611_1156260035_n.jpg

Run 2 uniform:
1397312_10153578044615721_1591313655_o.jpg
I don't know how I feel about the Western uniforms. To me, they don't seem as "iconic" as their previous ones. Also, the run 1/2 uniforms look very similar to each other and I almost don't see the point in having two of them.

On the other hand, they are still pretty cool, if a little on the short-skirted side. Nice collegiate-looking sublimation!

tumblr_mx33trjRi31r1wqafo1_500.jpg

Sorry its so big! I don't know if anyone posted it, but this is the fulltop version of Heat Athletics (WI) New Uniform!
:cloud9: I love it

love these! Cropped top ones are even cuter (in my opinion)

addf62823e68dc48484324f4fd66d50b.jpg

My gyms new uniforms - we love them! They are flattering on everyone and we're super excited. :) I know there's a lot of mystic but I like it anyway, probably biased because it's my gym though!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Fun fact: when I sign my name I write the A the same way it's designed on the uniform (just without the star and all that jazz around it lol). :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

so im really confused by the name on the uniform but i found this on tumblr and i think its so gorgeous!!

tumblr_mwxkhgjwOY1qakrsoo1_500.jpg
This is Black Widow's (gym from Canada) new uniforms for their IOAG5 team! I think they're prettier in person too, very sparkly and look really good on the floor

Back