All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

we just got our new uniforms today
please ignore me looking like a mess, i spend my whole days in my pj's studying at the moment and just changed to take a pic for the team ,so yeah :rolleyes:
We will probably wear black sportsbras under the tops, it looks okay
78d2ea97-cd49-42fd-8307-b6d53487015c_zps28ce7710.jpg

Last edited:
we just got our new uniforms today
please ignore me looking like a mess, i spend my whole days in my pj's studying at the moment and just changed to take a pic for the team ,so yeah :rolleyes:
We will probably wear black sportsbras under the tops, it looks okay
78d2ea97-cd49-42fd-8307-b6d53487015c_zps28ce7710.jpg

Very cute! If you all wear matching black sportbras underneath I can def see this working for everyone!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Cleavage has no place in a cheerleading uniform.
Also that random stripe on the side bugs me bc it feels like it doesn't fit. I liked it better w/o rhinestones on the mesh.... It looks much busier with the added bling.

Yeah thats me, unfortunately I have a bigger bust area so it kinda clashes with almost any uniform I put on hahaha. I try my hardest to try and cover up as much as possible!! I love our unis though. We got a lot of compliments so I'm thankful for the people who like them :)

Totally mind boggling. They're too busy, too lacy. Pretty nails though :) Someone in AZ has a big thing for lace (L5 "uniforms" here).

We are known as "The ladies in lace" we don't have gun hand signs or claws or animal print... We are known for our lace and our uniforms have always Incorporated lace since the very beginning.
I'm the girl in the right and the reason for my nike pros (many people commented on them) is because I feel more comfortable with them underneath, not because my uniform is to small.

Yeah thats me, unfortunately I have a bigger bust area so it kinda clashes with almost any uniform I put on hahaha. I try my hardest to try and cover up as much as possible!! I love our unis though. We got a lot of compliments so I'm thankful for the people who like them :)
Like I said it's a design problem. I have DDs and zero cleavage in my uniform, because my coaches designed a uniform that adequately covers everyone and we can wear a sports bra with.
I'm not blaming you, trust me I know the struggle to be covered but that shouldn't even be an issue with cheerleading uniforms. Practical > pretty but it seems that many in our industry are putting aesthetics over the comfort/coverage/support of their athletes.

We are known as "The ladies in lace" we don't have gun hand signs or claws or animal print... We are known for our lace and our uniforms have always Incorporated lace since the very beginning.
I'm the girl in the right and the reason for my nike pros (many people commented on them) is because I feel more comfortable with them underneath, not because my uniform is to small.
Your hair is fabulous!

Like I said it's a design problem. I have DDs and zero cleavage in my uniform, because my coaches designed a uniform that adequately covers everyone and we can wear a sports bra with.
I'm not blaming you, trust me I know the struggle to be covered but that shouldn't even be an issue with cheerleading uniforms. Practical > pretty but it seems that many in our industry are putting aesthetics over the comfort/coverage/support of their athletes.

I know what you mean!! Its all good :)

Totally mind boggling. They're too busy, too lacy. Pretty nails though :) Someone in AZ has a big thing for lace (L5 "uniforms" here).

If they had out those lines on both sides of the short, taken out the cleavage cut out, and made the whole section around POWER black (like that section) I think it would have been really cute!

I like the ladies in lace idea but it needs to be done in careful amounts

If they had out those lines on both sides of the short, taken out the cleavage cut out, and made the whole section around POWER black (like that section) I think it would have been really cute!

I like the ladies in lace idea but it needs to be done in careful amounts

This. I wish they would've had the lines on both sides!

I think I saw them at Elite Beach Cup near Berlin/Germany in December and I couldn't get over the fact that they copied the uniform of a top team and the name of another top team (that also happens to be in the same division). No. Just no!
Kind of reminds me of a team from the LM Hessen backin 2009, I believe, that had the old X-man uniform and then said "We didnt copy it, we dont even know who CEA is"......um yea

Oh, that's cute! Thanks for taking the time to put it in historical perspective for us.

Oh Pilar, you are awesome & I miss you tons! xoxo

Back