All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Speaking for myself only, I could care less because I have no affiliation with that program. But no matter how you spin it, it is going to APPEAR inappropriate to those of us who have no idea what the meaning is behind it. With that said, I also feel Panthers using BABS as their slogan is inappropriate. I wouldn't want my children affiliated with either. But they're not, so I could care less.
I GET TO USE THIS:
:caring:
Thank you for this opportunity :D.

tumblr_mkwg71oxvx1qbknk8o1_500.gif

Oh. Snap...you win everything because of this. The only way she can possibly come back from this is if she hit you with a

tumblr_mvds29Hr2u1qkvwt8o1_400.gif

and then I would gag and die:deathdrop:

I don't necessarily have a problem with this for an open team, but a level 6 team would be more appropriate.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Yeah but I kinda get it. I actually really like this team, bc they're really talented, but am not fond of the name. A few of those teammates area also regular coaches at CEA. While little kids might not know what it means, most certainly quite a few of the older ones do. XX would have been more appropriate bc CEA is celebrating their 20th year (if I'm not mistaken) and there are some older adults on the team who have been w/CEA as both athletes and coaches.

It's interesting how when the whole appropriate music conversation came about, BABS wasn't made to be a big deal, but Cali-Freakin-Fornia was. I've been thinking about it lately. I wonder if more judges knew what it stood for if they'd have an issue with it being in the music.

I've never had an issue with Cali-Freakin-fornia. IDK, I don't consider myself a "cusser" but I use the word "freaking" all the time, lol, so I guess that's why. Maybe that makes me hypocritical...

Back