All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was sitting in the parent area when that flyer got hurt. My Cp13 is on the JC5 that was practicing on the other mat from SE, my CP15 wasn't there yet, We were worried about her, is she okay? I hated that for you guys, your stunting was great. I really like the pyramid and thought you did very well at the competition given I knew you'd just had an injury.
She has a sprain. Within the first hour or so, it was painful for hurt to put any kind of pressure on her foot. But later in the day she was able to put more pressure on. So hopefully she'll be back in full recovery in time for Cheersport Nats.

I love that Stingrays puts together SOLID level 5 teams that actually have a chance at winning their divisions. Steel, Orange Peach, & Slate are 4 QUALITY level 5 teams. Not like "another big gym" who seems to create level 5 teams just to say they have them. Kudos Stingrays! :rays:

*No Shade Intended* :cool:

ALL SHADE! LOL I'd love to know which program you are referring to HAHA!

PCM Fantasy

While I do enjoy their tightness on basically the whole routine except the end snap, I feel like its too tight. Some of the girls' faces look like they just saw a ghost. I felt like it was the last full out of the night and they just wanted to go home. While I saw a few performers at some parts, I would really love this routine with added flair and to see the girls' passion flood through every part of their routine. I want to feel the fight and see how much they want it, not just watch another full out, ya know?

While I do enjoy their tightness on basically the whole routine except the end snap, I feel like its too tight. Some of the girls' faces look like they just saw a ghost. I felt like it was the last full out of the night and they just wanted to go home. While I saw a few performers at some parts, I would really love this routine with added flair and to see the girls' passion flood through every part of their routine. I want to feel the fight and see how much they want it, not just watch another full out, ya know?

That's hard to do after dropping two stunts.

CEA, Cheer Athletics, World Cup, PCM, Cali, ACE to name a few. Pick your poison, because they're too cowardly to say it. :D

I don't know if I agree with Cheer Athletics, and definitely don't agree with Cali because they have a wonderful level 5 program! Regardless I respect your honesty especially since it seems no one else wants to touch this topic with a 10ft pole. I guess it all comes down to the priorities and desires of each individual program. It's hard to keep up with the Jones so to speak and the ever evolving cheerleading industry. I personally am impressed with the Stingray All Stars! They have certainly been on their A game this season so kudos to them! At the end of the day having a well rounded program is a team effort which is clearly being used to the best of their ability at The Stingrays.

I don't know if I agree with Cheer Athletics, and definitely don't agree with Cali because they have a wonderful level 5 program! Regardless I respect your honesty especially since it seems no one else wants to touch this topic with a 10ft pole. I guess it all comes down to the priorities and desires of each individual program. It's hard to keep up with the Jones so to speak and the ever evolving cheerleading industry. I personally am impressed with the Stingray All Stars! They have certainly been on their A game this season so kudos to them! At the end of the day having a well rounded program is a team effort which is clearly being used to the best of their ability at The Stingrays.
I disagree with him/her entirely, but I've got an idea about who they're trying to poke at. My point being, if you're going to try to be sassy and throw shade, own up and do it. None of this pansy nonsense.

Considering all of these gyms who have multiple level 5 teams/locations, all have teams that aren't 100% perfect every single time. Some are closer than others, but those who are similar tend to have similar philosophies.

Does anyone have a video of Connect's C5 at spirit sports? They got 3rd (i think) and they're from the PNW which means they're family! So proud of them!!!

Back