All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this (since it's not a routine video) but here are some highlights of all the level 5 & 6 teams in Australia - several who have worlds bids and will be competing in the US in a couple of months

I watched very closely and I even have my glasses on and I still don't see anything crazy sticking out at me on the far left :( ...I was assuming I'd see a uniform sneak peak?
I think Gabie's stunt is doing a 360 tick tock while the rest just do a straight tick tock? If that's not it I have no clue

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this (since it's not a routine video) but here are some highlights of all the level 5 & 6 teams in Australia - several who have worlds bids and will be competing in the US in a couple of months

Those uniforms are so simple yet effective and everyone looks fab! and for being international i am in love with the difficulty they have. Cant wait for worlds.

team needles... beautiful

I wish they would take out the arabesque so that we had a moment to appreciate it. I didnt even notice until you pointed it out :oops:

Leave barrel rolls to the level 2s while youre at it. I HATE them for level 2 but let it pass because you practically have to do it. But for level 5? No.

Back