All-Star 2014/2015 Practicewear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This way at our studio too. Tights for every class, no underwear.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Well, this actually makes me happy because my 4 year old is in ballet and I feel like I'm the only parent from her class that let's her kid go commando. I just couldn't stand the bunched up showing through underwear look.

Well, this actually makes me happy because my 4 year old is in ballet and I feel like I'm the only parent from her class that let's her kid go commando. I just couldn't stand the bunched up showing through underwear look.

As a former dancer, it has always driven me crazy too. Our studio sends out a letter to preschool moms specially addressing undergarments, particularly for performances.

As a former dancer, it has always driven me crazy too. Our studio sends out a letter to preschool moms specially addressing undergarments, particularly for performances.

at my old dance studio, we had the same rules, I followed them all the way until I was in middle school, and then I opted for the seamless underwear or thongs. Idk, but I just preferred to have something on under my tights haha

Saw this on Jamie Christian's instagram from HotShots. I'm not sure which teams' outfits are new, but I think at least WCSS green outfit is new. Sorry it is so big.
293x2yx.jpg

Not all star so I apologize but I just didn't feel like posting a whole new thread in the college section, but here's my school's practice wear that I designed :) It's pretty simple, but it gets the job done.

I think the grey one will be with black shorts and the black shirt with green shorts.

2vsi2xu.jpg
2edqnvo.jpg
I totally need/want the first one. Omg

Saw this on Jamie Christian's instagram from HotShots. I'm not sure which teams' outfits are new, but I think at least WCSS green outfit is new. Sorry it is so big.
293x2yx.jpg
Iv never kept up with practice wear so I have no idea if they're new or not either, but Aces practice wear looks ideal to me! Guys and girls look near identical, simple, clean, professional looking but still cute, you can easily identify the gym, I don't know what I could dislike about it! That is just some nice practice wear. :cloud9:

F5's is simple and beautiful:cloud9:

Loved Star's white tank and black shorts combo, not so sure about the neon green and grey.

I've never really liked grey shorts though.

~ the glitz and the glam~
Here's another stars outfit (the pyramid is a bunch of teams, sorry). I don't like it and I hope this practice wear with sleeves thing that stars and se are doing doesn't catch on. I'm just picturing how uncomfortable I would be.

That looks like a crop top in can get on clearance for $5 at Rainbow, not exactly what I'd want to practice in

Back