All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

1. Is everyone going to do that inversion, toss to prep, to high double up (or libtoc) stunt this year? It's in almost every routine. Orange did a variation of it last year and now... Panthers, F5, Orange again, Lady Bullets, SMOED, even CA Jags are doing it. (I need to watch more to see if there are more.) So far, from what I've seen, waiting on someone other than SE and TGLC to go in a different direction with their main stunt.

2.Tri Athletics and CA Charlotte competed in Greensboro today. Any video?
This, it's like how can it score high for originality, if all teams are doing it. I love seeing things like what peach is doing. Something fresh that really makes your mouth drop.

SE and Smoed have the same dance music? Alert the authorities. We all know how often we see teams dancing to the same songs at every single competition, a lot of times in the same division. Some of you need to RELAX.
already called them!!!!

anyway, it was an observation. thought it was funny. not a die hard smoed or SE fan so i don't really care. (still don't think its a coincidence but whatever)

Here is a video of Charlotte Allstars Junior Mint, Level 3 at Cheersport on 11/9. They won 1st place and grand champion of level 3. This team is from the actual Charlotte allstars. Not Charlotte South or Charlotte North. We were at South last season and trust me, what you have seen is nothing new. I really hate it for the kids :( that's why we moved to the original CAC. unfortunately we still look the same. Kinda like a messy divorce...you have to share and keep the same name until it is finalized. Hope this video brings back some hope for the original CAC.

Just watched that Cali coed hd video, how much I love their new unis, I think it makes them look sloppy on the floor, idk if it's just me but the lines on the sleeves don't help them look sharp and clean, the routine is so fierce and creative!

Back