All-Star 2015-2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If it scores the same, is there a reason why more teams aren't splitting their jump sequence? The short breather in between could potentially improve execution.
You have 2 choices to max out jumps, 4 connected or 3 plus 1. Every single team in the industry will either be doing 4 or 3 plus 1. Whichever way they feel is cleanest.

You have 2 choices to max out jumps, 4 connected or 3 plus 1. Every single team in the industry will either be doing 4 or 3 plus 1. Whichever way they feel is cleanest.
In level 5 for the 3 plus 1 does the tuck have to be after the 3 jumps for max points? I would guess so but I really don't know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In level 5 for the 3 plus 1 does the tuck have to be after the 3 jumps for max points? I would guess so but I really don't know.

No, it could be after the 1. The jump/tumble is scored in standing tumble not jump score.

Will affect the standing tumble score if they do just 1?
Eta: 1 jump to tuck I mean

It might, but I doubt it....and if doing 1 to tuck is cleaner than 3 to tuck, anything you may potentially lose in difficulty would be picked up in technique so it would be a wash.

Has Peach always used "peaches" and "peach" in voice-overs/songs as a cover-up for a rhyming inappropriate word? ("Peach, please" and "i got 99 problems but a peach ain't one" etc). Or is that a theme this year?

Has Peach always used "peaches" and "peach" in voice-overs/songs as a cover-up for a rhyming inappropriate word? ("Peach, please" and "i got 99 problems but a peach ain't one" etc). Or is that a theme this year?
Yea, they've also used beach/beaches. They had quite a few in last year's mix.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back