All-Star 2015 Fierce Board My Secret Cheer Santa

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Received mine today!!! Waiting till Christmas to open it though!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas everyone!! Thank you to our secret santa for our gift!! CP loves the bow and shirt and I love my starbucks gift card!! DH threw away the package with shipper info so I no longer know who my santa is.
c0c74c7f62eaeb902c0ee25049e01653.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone!! Thank you to our secret santa for our gift!! CP loves the bow and shirt and I love my starbucks gift card!! DH threw away the package with shipper info so I no longer know who my santa is.
c0c74c7f62eaeb902c0ee25049e01653.jpg

Wow, the bow looks amazing!

I am not a grinch I promise I sent mine on Wednesday I know it should have been earlier but I had a baby in the hospital.

Just got my secret Santa present! Thank you @FamousxMindset! I've already started reading the book and it's super fascinating, and believe it or not I do get cold here in California, so the gloves are awesome and very much appreciated. Plus they work super well on my phone and tablet! And feel free to judge me for casually reading a math book ;)

e00f6fd9ad671efbb0d1b117f2a6a278.jpg

And I shipped my secret Santa present on the 19th with three day shipping.... So naturally it hasn't gotten their yet, but it's on it's way!

Thank you MzLyn23! I love my gifts! So much chocolate I'll have to put some away so I don't eat it all at once :p
2v3le11.jpg

And sorry I promise I'm not a grinch either! The person I drew is international and I haven't had a chance to get to the post office but will send it first thing next week!
CP said lets send her a lot of snacks!!! Lol especially chocolate. Dark is her favorite. Oh she sent her varsity pin that she got at WSF because she said I want her to have it just in case she doesn't have one!!

Eta (spelling)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CP just asked: anything mom? I'm like no honey... [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got my gift this morning!

Two beach scented candles (my favorite!) and a Starbucks gift card! I'm always looking for new candles for around the house and I love Starbucks so this is perfect!

I'll post pictures when I get home, I had to run out the door for a nail appointment.

Thank you to Elizabeth from PA, I don't know who you are!

Edit: Here's a picture!

View attachment 889
I'm so glad you love it! I'm sorry, I'm lame and forgot to put a note in it saying who I was

I got mine from @Jessicaa and I still haven't been able to figure out how to assemble the angel chimes I even had my dad take a look at it (he's an engineer) and neither of us can figure out how it's supposed to balance, even with all the pictures. I also got a really pretty dish towel and candles to go with the angel chimes! Thank you Jessica for sharing such a special part of your culture with me :cheering:

I'm so glad you love it! I'm sorry, I'm lame and forgot to put a note in it saying who I was

I got mine from @Jessicaa and I still haven't been able to figure out how to assemble the angel chimes I even had my dad take a look at it (he's an engineer) and neither of us can figure out how it's supposed to balance, even with all the pictures. I also got a really pretty dish towel and candles to go with the angel chimes! Thank you Jessica for sharing such a special part of your culture with me :cheering:

Oh I always loved those when I was a kid! Though I've never had to assemble one, good luck with that! :p (Had a look around youtube and found this: not sure if it's helpful at all as it's all in swedish and possibly a totally different chime but oh well haha!)

Back