All-Star 3 Year Old Bhs

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Orrrr maybe she is lurking the boards and read this thread?

Cheer Dad = broke dad

I hope she is. Then I would tell her that being at our gym, we give a serious side eye to putting your half dressed toddler on Instagram or any other media platform and treating her like an American Girl doll. You want to be part of the CA family, then grow up.

Sorry but this just really burns me as a mother. We are supposed to protect our children, not exploit them.

And I will say I know she's not the only one who does this, she just happens to be on topic.

I'm confused. She keeps calling Cali her new gym. Is she going to be cheering there? Because that's what it sounds like. And she could hypothetically only be on Sparkle because she's over 18, right? And that's a worlds team. I think it'd be really hard to be on a Worlds team and have a 2 y/0. You would either have to call a babysitter a lot or drag a toddler around cheer competitions including NCA and Worlds… And if she just means her daughter will be cheering there (even though @Cheermom1969 said there's no tiny/mini team for daughter to be on) it sure doesn't sound like it.

xm04t1.jpg

.....I don't know how I feel....

I dunno, my daughter may be wearing the same thing.,... In 10 years when I have a child that is

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I'm confused. She keeps calling Cali her new gym. Is she going to be cheering there? Because that's what it sounds like. And she could hypothetically only be on Sparkle because she's over 18, right? And that's a worlds team. I think it'd be really hard to be on a Worlds team and have a 2 y/0. You would either have to call a babysitter a lot or drag a toddler around cheer competitions including NCA and Worlds… And if she just means her daughter will be cheering there (even though @Cheermom1969 said there's no tiny/mini team for daughter to be on) it sure doesn't sound like it.
I don't think she'd have a problem dragging a toddler around a cheer competition.

Of course she wouldn't. I mean her daughter is famous and the EP would be grateful for her to make an appearance.
She's probably have a meet & great to sell bows that smell like her-diapers and dirt.
ETA: I have no idea what a two year old smells like so I'm just guessing they smell like that haha. I mean little kids play in the dirt, right?

She's probably have a meet & great to sell bows that smell like her-diapers and dirt.
ETA: I have no idea what a two year old smells like so I'm just guessing they smell like that haha. I mean little kids play in the dirt, right?

This really made me actually laugh out loud...thank you.

For real. I can't stop laughing at this. OMG. Hahahahaha diapers and dirt.

Apparently her sister is gonna try out for a senior team, either senior 3 or 4, and she's going to have Alyss in the gym "tumbling and stretching"

Apparently her sister is gonna try out for a senior team, either senior 2,3,or 4, I can't remember right now but yeah and she's going to have Alyss in the gym "tumbling and stretching"

I don't know a gym that would allow a 2 year old to be in the gym, unless she's taking private lessons. Toddlers are serious safety concerns in a cheer gym.

Latest posts

Back