All-Star 3 Year Old Bhs

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't know a gym that would allow a 2 year old to be in the gym, unless she's taking private lessons. Toddlers are serious safety concerns in a cheer gym.
Yeah we can't even get some of our 7 year old gymnasts to pay attention where they're walking, I can't imagine trying to keep a 2 year old out of the way... dangerous.
And yet apparently she's on a tiny team. Allstar cheer bling posted a picture of her uniform

Yeah we can't even get some of our 7 year old gymnasts to pay attention where they're walking, I can't imagine trying to keep a 2 year old out of the way... dangerous.
And yet apparently she's on a tiny team. Allstar cheer bling posted a picture of her uniform

I saw that. I had to REALLY restrain myself from commenting.

I did some creeping because I have no life, and I came up with the conclusion that the mom custom ordered it. Kind of looks like a bodysuit cut off at the top.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Ooo but that SONICS top she ordered is super cute lol. Idk how the mom has time to run three Instagram accounts, I barely have time for one!

Am I the only one really surprised that CA has no Tiny or Mini teams? Are young children just turned away? Did everyone know this except me?

Am I the only one really surprised that CA has no Tiny or Mini teams? Are young children just turned away? Did everyone know this except me?

Yes! We hate little ones! Grrrrrr! KIDDING!

At our location there just aren't enough little ones for a tiny or mini team. We have a youth 1 team. There are quite a few little ones on that team but not enough for a whole team of them.

I told our coach that next year we need to make a tiny team because they're too cute for words!!!

I think those young teams are the ones with the highest turnover rate. Not to mention Id imagine it's a hard price tag to swallow when they are that young. I don't know how some gyms have huge tiny & mini teams while others can barely scrape together 5 kids.

Ooo but that SONICS top she ordered is super cute lol. Idk how the mom has time to run three Instagram accounts, I barely have time for one!

I maaaay have been snooping around IG & found another one. It's the sadiecakez account and she looks to be about 18? Sounds to me like a cheerleader turned teen mom that's now putting her dream onto her daughter??

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Latest posts

Back