All-Star Allstar Challenge Atlantis Baltimore?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm going to guess that Stars had a cradle early, and sometimes when I see that I would almost consider it a stunt fall, depending on what it looked like. Just because the flyer is able to twist, doesn't mean she didn't fall, I guess that's where confusion could come from?

Can anyone tell me how Star Athletics did in the Senior Small Limited Coed Level 5

magicmom said:
Can anyone tell me how Star Athletics did in the Senior Small Limited Coed Level 5

They had 1 hands down and I believe a boak(however you spell it) and a slight bobble. They did a lot better today tho

Just hear Maryland Twisters Rush won Sm Sr 4 Coed, and Maryland Twisters Hail won Sm Sr 4. But didn't get word on any other places...

Twisters Hail won Small Senior 4, a Jersey team got 2nd place and Gravity Cheer Intensity got 3rd. I am shocked and am dying to see video. GC was in 1st yesterday (and had the 2nd highest score of the entire day) and I heard that the Jersey team had an injury today had to stop restart and didn't get their pyramid up.
Intensity won best tumbling, best choreography, best stunts and still somehow ends up in 3rd...I am stunned.

Latest posts

Back