All-Star American Grand Las Vegas

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

See, this annoys me. Both teams hit today. So it was up to judges. And it just so happened to be SSX's day. Why can't they just smile gracefully, be happy for cea, and move on?

I thought their were some mistakes, I could be wrong though I havent watched the videos. My computer is not co operating today

So how does the score review work? Do judges/coaches use a replay system? Do they just make sure everything is added correctly?

See, this annoys me. Both teams hit today. So it was up to judges. And it just so happened to be SSX's day. Why can't they just smile gracefully, be happy for cea, and move on?
What if Cali saw their scoresheet and had a legitimate concern like they thought judges didn't see a certain skill, etc.? Sometimes it's about getting the score you earned, not winning.

What if Cali saw their scoresheet and had a legitimate concern like they thought judges didn't see a certain skill, etc.? Sometimes it's about getting the score you earned, not winning.
And are we actually positive the review was asked for by Cali...one of the other teams in the division could of asked, just because they did not get 1st or 2nd another team might just want the placement and score they deserve. =)

So how does the score review work? Do judges/coaches use a replay system? Do they just make sure everything is added correctly?
I have judged for this company in the past and I can tell you that if the scores are close by a specific amount we watch all the teams over again in that score bracket to insure that we have not missed anything. Once I judged for them I really grew a new respect for The American Championships because I know that they are very dedicated to being as exacting as possible with scores. I know that after we were done with videos reviewing of the routines we were excused and the award ceremony would begin so I can't imagine being able to get the judges back to review videos. My guess is that they maybe made sure the addition of the scores was correct . Yet being that its a Worlds division I cannot for sure say as I have never judged for them at the Grand.

Back