All-Star American Grand Las Vegas

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Congrats to Senior Elite for getting paid but I'm kind of surprised. I saw the bid scores from day 1 and they were behind SSX and Lady Bullets for the AG paid bid so for them to surpass 2 awesome teams is great for them!

Neither Cali or ssx did as well today as they did yesterday and senior elite did amazing today!

if they get a paid bid they can decline the at large i believe!
Yes they can... most of the times teams that good will decline at larges at least in the beginning of the season to be nice to the other teams... just because they are confident they will get their full paids or partial paids.

Congratulations CEA Senior Elite and Cali Large Coed for taking home that full paid bids! :cheering:

Not trying to hate against senior elite or anything but I kind of thought aces would definitely win that paid bid. I watched them on YouTube and they were really good day one and flawless day two? Not hating on senior elite or anything because they were amazing too but what was wrong with the aces routine that they didn't take it? And I heard that senior elite challenged aces routine? Does anyone know what it was for?

Not trying to hate against senior elite or anything but I kind of thought aces would definitely win that paid bid. I watched them on YouTube and they were really good day one and flawless day two? Not hating on senior elite or anything because they were amazing too but what was wrong with the aces routine that they didn't take it? And I heard that senior elite challenged aces routine? Does anyone know what it was for?

There were many teams in front of ACES for the bid. SSX, Lady Bullets, PCM, and Envy were ahead of them for the paid bid.

Back