All-Star Athletic Champs - Providence, RI 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I would guess the time soon and them being based out of Tennessee is the whole reason it isn't out yet lol it's still 11 to them right? Lol
someone should tell them that east coast time is where its at. Every time in the US should be based off ours unless explicitly stated. haha!
tongue.png

I would guess the time soon and them being based out of Tennessee is the whole reason it isn't out yet lol it's still 11 to them right? Lol

That's probably it, I didn't know they were central time. But for an event that's taking place in a different time zone, they should make it clear that the time posted will be CT.

i also find it comical how much this is really bothering all of us as if we planned our days around the release of the schedule

I'm a big planner and I want to plan my weekend. I'm not even staying in a hotel, I live close enough to drive both days, but I still want to plan and this is making it very difficult!

I'm a big planner and I want to plan my weekend. I'm not even staying in a hotel, I live close enough to drive both days, but I still want to plan and this is making it very difficult!

But i'm sure planning your weekend an hour later wouldn't really impact anything

But i'm sure planning your weekend an hour later wouldn't really impact anything

I know it won't! That's the worst part - I don't even need to worry about hotel check-ins, and it's not like my parent's house (where I'll be staying) closes at a certain time. I just feel like I HAVE to know!

I know it won't! That's the worst part - I don't even need to worry about hotel check-ins, and it's not like my parent's house (where I'll be staying) closes at a certain time. I just feel like I HAVE to know!
i totally agree with you. im just bored and not wanting to read the 500 emails i have at work so im just making conversation.

haha. i HAVE to know cause my team hasn't practiced with music yet and im getting anxious

i totally agree with you. im just bored and not wanting to read the 500 emails i have at work so im just making conversation.

haha. i HAVE to know cause my team hasn't practiced with music yet and im getting anxious

I have the day off from work because of the holiday and I'm procrastinating doing laundry. It's easier to complain about it not being posted than just getting up and getting my laundry from my car.

Back