All-Star Banned From Competitions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know they had an injury and a crossover athlete who was already on 3 teams competed on a 4th. It's been a while, but I believe that fourth team opted to exhibition instead of compete but Cheersport let them compete anyway... and then the horrible rumors of CSP began and the fierce board blew up.

As far as I remember CEA was not intentionally trying to do anything wrong, @mstealtoyou correct me if I'm wrong.

This is true...... I think both sides decided it was a good idea to take a "break" from each other. It was a 2 year break. We attended last season and this season. (The incident happened the 2011-2012 season) We're happy to be back there and hopefully they're happy to have us back. LOL

I also feel like they weren't banned, but CSP was unhappy with the way it all went down and they took a year off from going. I could be mis-remembering?
ETA posted before mstealtoyou responded. Nvm
KC Cheer has been banned from attending jamfest super nationals for a few years now
Is there a reason behind this? (You can PM if you don't want to post publicly)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely possible and happens, but not always widely talked about.

I know of an Indiana gym that is barred from attending Jamfest events, but that's one of the only ones I can think of. It was allegedly for screaming at other teams at competition (and not in a positive way..)
Going through my mental rolodex trying to figure out who this might be...

There was a gym I wont name but I'm surprised they weren't banned from Reach The Beach (idk if they are going to it this competition this year or not) but a coach from the gym slept with a judge from the competition. from what ive heard :p

I also feel like they weren't banned, but CSP was unhappy with the way it all went down and they took a year off from going. I could be mis-remembering?
Never heard of this. who is CSP? was this back in like 2008, 2009, 2010???

Oh, wasn't Smoed banned from Majors or something??? I don't think it was true or not :p

Did you read that on Tumblr?

Never heard of this. who is CSP? was this back in like 2008, 2009, 2010???

She is the owner of Cheer Extreme. And, I already said it was 2011-2012.

I read it somewhere on a youtube comment that said smoed wasn't allowed to competed in Majors (or some other competition)
YouTube comment... Well if that's not a quotable source, I don't know what is! (sorry, that's not very adult of me.) As a former member of tv news media, let me give you a smidge of advice...don't ever trust what you read in a comment. Verify.verify.verify

Back