All-Star Banned From Competitions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I read it somewhere on a youtube comment that said smoed wasn't allowed to competed in Majors (or some other competition)

I really don't know what to make of your posts. I mean do you take gossipy comments on the internet seriously? Does Smoed seem like that kind of team that would get banned from Major's? I just don't understand a lot of what you post.

I really don't know what to make of your posts. I mean do you take gossipy comments on the internet seriously? Does Smoed seem like that kind of team that would get banned from Major's? I just don't understand a lot of what you post.
There's no way to say this that doesn't sound bad, but I'm not putting a lot of stock in these comments if they're coming from someone who doesn't know who "CSP" is.

Clearly, they must be new here...or to cheerleading in general. Even the people who don't agree with her know who she is.

I suggest spending time reading the boards before posting things in an attempt to either troll or stir up drama. I'm not seeing much else as a rationale for these posts at this point.

Signed, cheer mom who lost her filter...a while ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was a gym I wont name but I'm surprised they weren't banned from Reach The Beach (idk if they are going to it this competition this year or not) but a coach from the gym slept with a judge from the competition. from what ive heard :p

Let me guess. You saw this in a Youtube comment or the 2nd place team said this about the team who won? Who told you this? Why do you believe it's true? If you are posting it I'm assuming you believe it so why not post the gym? What's the harm if it's true?

Let me guess. You saw this in a Youtube comment or the 2nd place team said this about the team who won? Who told you this? Why do you believe it's true? If you are posting it I'm assuming you believe it so why not post the gym? What's the harm if it's true?
Cracking up here. Vague booking fierce board style. We need a term.

As a coach in Texas we had a team recently attempt to compete against our MINI all star prep when their kids were a J1 *smh* we have events in our area that gyms are banned from so I'm not surprised

I was at the competition and my coach told the parents then 1 of my teammates told me. C:

Never heard of this. who is CSP? was this back in like 2008, 2009, 2010???
CSP is Courtney Smith Pope, owner of CEA. And it wasn't too long ago, I think someone earlier in the thread said 2012?

Edit: I replied after another user already did.

Where is Olaf? He should be making an appearance right about now.

Back