All-Star Best Scorpion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

HeyimA said:
A couple more I had on my computer:

124ixec.jpg

quote]

Whooaaaa is that the East Celebrity Elite uniform?

IMO I prefer scorpions to have a bend or an arch, I think they look prettier when they do
don't get me wrong, I give them credit where it's due, they look amazing!! I'd just rather see some pictures or bent leg scorpions :p

FlipForThis said:
OK?!?!? I was always told that these were "needles" basicly an over stretched Scorpian is there a difference or are they the same im just confused and if their is a difference then why would they be considered as the best scorpian when they are a different move?

this is just me....but ive always considered what everybody is talking about here a scorp and a needle is when you are in a stunt but you drop ur chest forward and become inverted and ur leg that you arent standing on goes as high as u can get it. if that makes since

siobhanGA said:
IMO I prefer scorpions to have a bend or an arch, I think they look prettier when they do
don't get me wrong, I give them credit where it's due, they look amazing!! I'd just rather see some pictures or bent leg scorpions :p
?? :scratch:

lotacheerinT07 said:
FlipForThis said:
OK?!?!? I was always told that these were "needles" basicly an over stretched Scorpian is there a difference or are they the same im just confused and if their is a difference then why would they be considered as the best scorpian when they are a different move?

this is just me....but ive always considered what everybody is talking about here a scorp and a needle is when you are in a stunt but you drop ur chest forward and become inverted and ur leg that you arent standing on goes as high as u can get it. if that makes since

thats what i thought too. haha and a spike was a straight scorpion. i think were outnumbered though lol

Back