All-Star Blue Debut 2014!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Maybe they watered their stunts down, but fiercekatz didnt impress me as much as i had hoped. Maybe once the season actually starts it'll change my mind.

My cp is on Jags and don't think that's entirely accurate. I honestly don't know because it's between the coaches and the athletes. But I do know that they are small J5 and there were 21 on the floor at debut.
Oh sorry, my school cheer friend is on jags and said he was on the team.

Here's the CA Charlotte Video

They had these paintings up at Blue Debut and I thought they were pretty neat
2v3phuh.jpg

O.M.G. The Aristocats are so freakin cute.

Loved the video and those paintings are awesome!

No they aren't still deciding. Little P is a beast with amazing level 5 tumbling skills, he's still working on his stunting since he's so small.

My cp is on Jags and don't think that's entirely accurate. I honestly don't know because it's between the coaches and the athletes. But I do know that they are small J5 and there were 21 on the floor at debut.
Just had to go watch and count. 21 for sure. That is super odd but since their own showcase they can do what they want.

Does raise the question though of who is coming off the team.

ok...I am tearing up at another gym's video.....I really need the season to start!

purr

Sassycats starting with the dance confused me at first because I just thought they had a really confusing motions section before standing tumbling... woops! Once I realised and re winded, its cute!

Back