All-Star Blue Debut 2014!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i dont get how a company who does live events can have such horrible quality year after year, maybe they should just do regular videos. i dont get how they can be making any money, except off people who are desperate and willing to sit through such horrible quality vids.

Because they are the only option if you want to see these specific events. :/

Here's the problem...people keep giving him money. It surprises me that people expect it to be different. This is a person who has an "in"...he cheered on Wildcats and knows people so they let him record their events even though it's the crappiest quality ever.
Go back and watch @King's livestream of a gyms show off last year and then ask yourself why are you paying for CheerLive.

Wildcats and Cheetahs look ridiculous!

But do Panthers not have 36 athletes on the team? They only put up 8 stunts.

they conveniently have 35 so they don't have to put 9 up. i don't blame them. i think 2 seasons ago they did the same. the scoresheet is a numbers game and 35 makes it much easier to hit quantities. surprised they're the only large senior who does this, actually.

they conveniently have 35 so they don't have to put 9 up. i don't blame them. i think 2 seasons ago they did the same. the scoresheet is a numbers game and 35 makes it much easier to hit quantities. surprised they're the only large senior who does this, actually.
Tsunami did this when they were large senior as well.

Here's the problem...people keep giving him money. It surprises me that people expect it to be different. This is a person who has an "in"...he cheered on Wildcats and knows people so they let him record their events even though it's the crappiest quality ever.
Go back and watch @King's livestream of a gyms show off last year and then ask yourself why are you paying for CheerLive.

I agree, but if I live far away and I want to watch this what other option do I have? We need choices and options. :/

I feel like CheerLive is one of those companies who wont spend big bucks to better their product because "ehh it works ok." What great business practice...

I don't know whats worse though - trying to watch the choppy videos or listening to that 8 count track over and over and over :confused: But these teams are looking great. Cheetahs and Wildcats :eek:
Can't wait to see what comes out of the Charlotte location!

Here is FierceKatz but the video is so choppy I can hardly tell whats going on

Me watching Cheerlive:

giphy.gif

I loved Cheetah's routine...their baskets were gorgeous

For some reason I don't like the dance except for the pause between thriller and bad. Which is sad for me since I was going to like them this year for the Michael Jackson alone.

Also. Panthers gave me toast with cookie butter, so that's good.
I wish they would let the guys really dance, instead of basically doing arm movements for the most part.

Honestly. I do not wanna spend 20 dollars on something that doesnt work.. I kinda thought about getting CheerLive for this season but i wanted to eait for a bit and so glad i didnt buy it..

Back