All-Star Ca Charlotte Is A Thing

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Please, please, please, for the sake of my insanity, can we not call CA Charlotte CAC haha...I will allow CAQC (queen city), CANC, or anything else that is not CAC :D. At least CAC is purple! Phew..

We are not calling it CAC. Internally, we just call it "Charlotte", but a new nickname would be great. "CATolina", "CLAWolina", "CLAWlotte", and CACHA (pronounced like CACHE´) were all thrown around, but none of them seemed to really work that well. We haven't found a nickname for Frisco that we really like either. "Clawstin" for CA Austin and "Clawfice" for our new corporate offices both seem to work really well.

We are not calling it CAC. Internally, we just call it "Charlotte", but a new nickname would be great. "CATolina", "CLAWolina", "CLAWlotte", and CACHA (pronounced like CACHE´) were all thrown around, but none of them seemed to really work that well. We haven't found a nickname for Frisco that we really like either. "Clawstin" for CA Austin and "Clawfice" for our new corporate offices both seem to work really well.
vosps4.jpg

Every. Single. Time. I read the word Frisco. It's all I think of.

I love Clawlotte!!!

"Clawfice" hahahahahaha :shimmy:

I got it! "RAWRlotte"

CLAWcity

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back