All-Star Cea Chicago

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

r05wzm.jpg

Just as reference. These are the city/town locations (supposedly) all of the schools that qualified for IHSA States this upcoming weekend. Remember unless gyms are breaking the rules these athletes can not cheer both All Stars and High School cheer until after next weekend. So if all these athletes will be "free" after next weekend, you can better see why no matter the other circumstances the timing was exactly right to open a gym in the Chicago area.

r05wzm.jpg

Just as reference. These are the city/town locations (supposedly) all of the schools that qualified for IHSA States this upcoming weekend. Remember unless gyms are breaking the rules these athletes can not cheer both All Stars and High School cheer until after next weekend. So if all these athletes will be "free" after next weekend, you can better see why no matter the other circumstances the timing was exactly right to open a gym in the Chicago area.

And there you have it, folks. Yoda knows cheer business.

r05wzm.jpg

It all makes sense now.

r05wzm.jpg

Haha. Only Downstate team in Edwardsville which I recently discovered is just a big suburb of St. Louis.

Saw the toughest large varsity division in the state at Joliet west yesterday. I think this was on another thread but without illinois teams - you truly do not have the best HS teams in the country at nationals. Lockport & Joliet West some of the best cheer athletes around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha. Only Downstate team in Edwardsville which I recently discovered is just a big suburb of St. Louis.

Saw the toughest large varsity division in the state at Joliet west yesterday. I think this was on another thread but without illinois teams - you truly do not have the best HS teams in the country at nationals. Lockport & Joliet West some of the best cheer athletes around.

I browsed some IL videos and posted them in the HS video thread. Wow.

You are correct. Edwardsville (Large Varsity) is a suburb of St Louis. Just outside an area called the Metro East region of St Louis. At least 1/2 that team was on our All Star teams at some point before they went to school cheer. Civic Memorial from Bethalto and Roxanna HS made it to IHSA as well (they are not pinned on the map), but I think they are Medium Varsity. I am surprised O Fallon did not make it. I know they made ICCA States so it surprises me they didn't make IHSA. If they didn't they must of had a very rough performance. They battle Edwardsville and Granite City real tight here. All of those schools train at our gym except Roxanna. They used to train at our gym.

If we had just all our former athletes from those schools we would have two Worlds teams and one Summit team easy.

ETA** Just saw scores - O'Fallon definitely had a rough performance. They are normally in the 90's.

Last edited:
Our HS team placed 6th but had the 12th best overall score across large varsity. But just the way the cookie crumbles. A very strong popular program had that happen to them last year. Atleast our girls performed great!!!

Our HS team placed 6th but had the 12th best overall score across large varsity. But just the way the cookie crumbles. A very strong popular program had that happen to them last year. Atleast our girls performed great!!!

How does that work?

r05wzm.jpg

There should be a couple more around the Rockford area as well. I believe four teams from three cities/towns in that area qualified. And many kids from that area are willing to drive to the big names in the suburbs.

Back