All-Star Cea Expanding....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

just to add here:
everybody getting their panties in a twist thinking that CEA is going to come in and steal everbody's buisness, you should only be worried if you dont think your product is up to par. The reality is kids may leave a gym and go to a brand new gym just because they think that this new big gym is going to be the biggest thing better then what was there before (think about iphone models and the amount of people that ditched their 4s to get the 5 simply because it was new and it was there). But if those athletes that went to the new gym find out its not all its cracked up to be, they will leave the new gym and go back to their home (or continue to hop around). & i know this because its a recurring pattern every gym i have been to (not cause i chose to leave i just move a lot).

&that is my rant for the day

You're from Southington? My cousins live there! Never knew that little tidbit though... of all the times we've been there! I guess next time we go I'll check that out!
Originally, yes. Nice bit of suburbia, and it's worth a drive if you're hungry and you have no idea what you want. I guarantee there's something there for you lol

I think my biggest problems with gyms having far reaching locations is that the offshoots are never as good. There is a big difference between CEA Richmond and CEA's Carolina gyms. It's not always true but I find often it is. You can put a new logo on a building and dress the kids up in teal but it's not being called CEA that makes the program. It's the coaches who make the program. So unless they plan to split their time between all their locations, I dont understand how the expect other CEAs to stack up to the ones run by CSP

I think my biggest problems with gyms having far reaching locations is that the offshoots are never as good. There is a big difference between CEA Richmond and CEA's Carolina gyms. It's not always true but I find often it is. You can put a new logo on a building and dress the kids up in teal but it's not being called CEA that makes the program. It's the coaches who make the program. So unless they plan to split their time between all their locations, I dont understand how the expect other CEAs to stack up to the ones run by CSP
exactly. I am a big CEA and CSP fan, but realistically as of now there are two gyms that are light years ahead of the rest. She can expand everywhere she wants, but I think most will realize that joining a first year CEA gym in a new city is just that... your typical level 3/4 gym, MAYBE a weak 5. That gym has no chance at producing a world's winning team. It's not like because CEA moved to your city there is a Senior Elite or SSX everyone can be put on with Courtney as a coach.

Sorry, i just had to. I just died lol
8apy5ady.jpg

Listen. If this new CEA gym is in Pittsburgh....lets just hope that CSP heads on over to the Abby Lee Dance Company and snatches up Nia and Mackenzie.....I'm so ready for them to get out of their dance struggle and cross on through the golden gate of cheerleading....

Matter fact...she needs to snatch up Brooke too.

Listen. If this new CEA gym is in Pittsburgh....lets just hope that CSP heads on over to the Abby Lee Dance Company and snatches up Nia and Mackenzie.....I'm so ready for them to get out of their dance struggle and cross on through the golden gate of cheerleading....

Matter fact...she needs to snatch up Brooke too.
No Nia is a future member of F5 for me!

Back