All-Star Cheer Alliance 16 Competition

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oh yeah. They're both towards the end of the school year, and even if its not the same weekend, they probably have practice the entire weekend of prom.
Yep I had practice for summit the weekend of my prom luckily it was an early day practice so it was straight from the gym to prom lol

Girls miss Prom for worlds? That sucks, I didn't even realize that was a thing.
I missed junior and senior prom for Battle at the Beach :( luckily, I was able to go to another school's senior prom a couple weeks later but then I missed graduation lol

Am I just missing it, or is there not a website for this competition? All I'm finding is the Facebook page. My type A self needs an informative website.

A friend in TX did a quick airfare check and I think she was finding $900+ per ticket. Ouch.

**Urban dictionary may change the game for naming teams**

There are some awesome bundle deals on Expedia right now.
I booked my family of 4 (from DFW) for 4 nights with hotel, flights, transportation to and from hotel + trip protection for $2140. So $535 per person.
I wish it wasn't such an expense at Christmastime but NYC during Christmas is definitely a bucket list item for our family.

I am more than mildly annoyed that CP needs a long gown for the Winter Ball, though. :rolleyes:

Does anyone know what J5 teams are going? WC, ECE,Twisters.... Will ICE or CEA bring their teams that far?

Does anyone know what J5 teams are going? WC, ECE,Twisters.... Will ICE or CEA bring their teams that far?

No, ICE is not sending their J5 (much to my relief!). Only Lady Lightning and Thunder are attending according to our comp schedule.

There is only one MAG team going. How are winners chosen? I'm assuming not like the old Champions League
Hasn't Champions League always been one all girl, one coed, and one grand for the prize money? I think they released placements for each division too, but that wasn't the main winners.

There is only one MAG team going. How are winners chosen? I'm assuming not like the old Champions League
World Cup and ECE are returning teams in MAG, and T&S Obsession is a returning play in team. The original Champions League only had the top Coed team, top All girl team and then top overall team. I'm hoping it goes back to that format but without the specialty awards.
Side note: it is so weird to see Obsession and especially TGLC as play in teams

Back