All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does you guys ever purposely use your cheerlebrities to your marketing advantage?
I'm not sure how you mean your question or why you have phrased it that way. We use some athletes in promotional materials and they often are athletes who are well-known. (We also use athletes who aren't "cheerlebrities" as well.) I don't think we over-do it, but I suppose that is a matter of opinion.

For your website on a mobile phone when you click on the menu it will pop out but will immediately disappear and not stay poped out
This has been fixed. If not, please let me know.

I recently saw a HS cheer squad logo that was incredibly similar if not exactly like the CA logo and made me wonder if your logo is trademarked/copyrighted and under what circumstances do you allow someone to use it?

I recently saw a HS cheer squad logo that was incredibly similar if not exactly like the CA logo and made me wonder if your logo is trademarked/copyrighted and under what circumstances do you allow someone to use it?
Random, In the late 90's early 2000's my high school that I attended had uniforms almost exactly like CA, like switch out the blue for orange and instead of CA it was BHS in the panther paw. I found them in the storage bin one day and giggled. This is the only picture I could find of them from creeping through alumni of my school, lol.

oksgf5.jpg

Random, In the late 90's early 2000's my high school that I attended had uniforms almost exactly like CA, like switch out the blue for orange and instead of CA it was BHS in the panther paw. I found them in the storage bin one day and giggled. This is the only picture I could find of them from creeping through alumni of my school, lol.

oksgf5.jpg
At least a color difference. I'm talking same color and team name of Panthers.

I was wondering this as well..there's a local allstar team with a kind of similar logo.

oksgf5.jpg

This isn't Maine, is it?

Our logo is trademarked & we do not allow others to use it.

Back