All-Star Cheer Hair Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I tried out my curlformers for the first time yesterday! (i got them last christmas, just never tried them). I have 8, and I curled my ponytail. It went pretty good, they weren't tight curls at the top, but pretty tight towards the bottom. I will definitely need more even for a pony tail. (maybe 4-6 more)

Can someone post some nice pictures of cheer hair cut in a bob... Bob with a pouf, Bob with a headband, bob with a bow, long bob short bob. Trying to convince my daughter we should do it....any pics you got would be great. I tried pinterest, google images, and surprisingly there are very few pictures of Cheer Hair Straight bob????

We went with a bob this year...my cp decided she wanted to donate her hair after a good friend of ours was diagnosed with breast cancer. She started chemo last week and my cp decided it was time. she cut 12 inches. I absolutely LOVE her hair short. I love her hair long too as long as I didn't have to curl it lol...

(please disregard my horrible editing...i don't have photoshop or any fancy editing stuff lol)
EDIT.jpg.html

(someone please tell me if this pic doesn't post. i can't tell on this computer...crossing my fingers)
Do you think you could send me a picture? just message it if you don't want to post on the board.

Can someone post some nice pictures of cheer hair cut in a bob... Bob with a pouf, Bob with a headband, bob with a bow, long bob short bob. Trying to convince my daughter we should do it....any pics you got would be great. I tried pinterest, google images, and surprisingly there are very few pictures of Cheer Hair Straight bob????

If you look at Orange girls it almost never fails that a couple of girls are rockin' a cute bob. It looks like some do bumps and others just pull their bangs/front pieces back into a kind of ponytail to put their bow in. I got these off of a Stingray Allstars FB page.

533143_195116577277652_1237309508_n.jpg
532776_195117113944265_240692356_n.jpg

I can't seem to find a picture, but I rocked a bob through high school! So much easier and I have naturally curly! I always got tons of compliments and never had to stress over my hair on competition day. I would straighten it, then roll it on the very large hot rollers to give it some volume :)

Most people I know use between 50-70 for the entire head of hair. I can get away with about 40ish or so depending on how big the curls are.
Holy...
I use like 10 and i have thick hair.. then again i curl it while its in a pony so its somewhat less hair

sorry double post but i forgot to quote this!
Maddie Gardner messaged you
picture is first thing on that page.

rholl5.jpg

This is how most of the girls that have short hair at UA wear their hair.

i think little razzi has/had a bob (with one giant poof ;))? @Mamarazzi ?

Look no further...my kids have bob with pouf on lock...

28vsggk.jpg

Back