All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is the first time I've heard of this, so I'm curious.

How is it any different than Smoed? Constantly knowing you're replaceable, needing to be perfect or you're off the team? The whole 'other people coming in to watch practices' thing. Well, if they're almost out of alternates, you NEED to bring up new people who are excelling to learn the routine. It's not like they're replacing people left-right-and-center for the team, heck this is the first I've ever heard of someone leaving SE in the middle of the season. End of season, maybe once or twice, and quite the number have come back.

I wonder if Jenee had even decided to go to CEA, would Amber leaving
have even been a big deal?
Sarah | ask.fm/Ceacoachses pretty much answers all Jenee questions.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

We competed this weekend with Amber. Staff found out Tuesday night. Team found out last night. How is that a month to find someone? CSP had 1 Day.......
i dont want to add fuel to the fire, but did jenee quit smoed to be on SE, cause i thought she quit cali a few weeks ago for other reasons. i could be completely wrong on that though...

......... I still don't know who TM is. :(

:p

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
There is no need for this. An adult making this comment on her daughter's instagram and then tagging girls on the team in the post? If she and her daughter spoke to CSP and made a decision to leave the program for whatever reason, then let it go and move on to a place that suits your child better. To begin this type of public spectacle over it is ridiculous.

I feel violent right now. CSP didn't deserve this statement. OMG........I could say so many things about this......How dare she.............

i dont want to add fuel to the fire, but did jenee quit smoed to be on SE, cause i thought she quit cali a few weeks ago for other reasons. i could be completely wrong on that though...
I don't EVER quote ask.fm, but according to the Sarah one posted above, it seems that originally she was going to be on MedCo/IOC where there was room, versus SE where they were filled. Then Amber quit, problem solved.

ETA: I'm sending sparkles and love to @mstealtoyou . Because in doing that, she didn't just attack CSP, it's the other girls on the team who might not have been affected, now have to deal with this as well.

according to the ask.fm

So jenee wasn't sought after for any cea team... She just moved for other reasons and needs a new gym?
She wanted to switch teams. Were on very good terms w Cali Allstars especially about this scenario.

at this point im so confused, i dont care anymore. like i said earlier plenty of kids leave teams to be on better teams, etc. its nothing new. why go from one world calibur winning team to the next, is odd to me. but the only people who know the full story are jenee and the girl who left, so i doubt anyone will ever get a clear answer as to what went down.

Wouldnt it make more sense for Jenee to be on a coed team because thats what she came from? Its pretty different getting used all girl stunting. I guess coed didnt have a spot open like SE did.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah but she was from a small coed team, there are still 4 people (and girls) under the stunts

Yeah but she was from a small coed team, there are still 4 people (and girls) under the stunts[/quote]

Oh, then that makes a bit more sense now.

bdumif.jpg

Another statement from a member of SE

really didn't like how either amber or her mom has handled this. compare how jenee announced her leaving compared to amber. amber posts that se is "unbearable", "sucked the passion out of her" and says she will continue to stunt and tumble at other gyms. her mom posts similar things, along with saying that CEA has bullied amber for year. regardless of the reason amber left, this is so not an appropriate way to use social media.

Quite frankly, it's tacky!!!

Back