All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You aren't the only one... I went back to look closer at Coed's dance and purposely shut my laptop right before the Jenee part because it creeped me out so much.
My high school did this thing every Friday that had like the news on it called "Good Morning Falls" and they do like different themes and stuff. So anyways, Jenee's eyes in that remind me exactly of the how the girl that was playing this creepy, psycho clown in the Halloween episode looked. Terrifying.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I feel like Jenee would only go to CEA to be on Senior Elite or Coed Elite... I highly doubt she would move across the country to be on an int coed team or a medium coed 5 team that don't have as much reputation as SE and CE.... Jenee could cheer anywhere... she knew she was going to be on one of those 2 teams lets be real here

Are there any more plot twists?
RrddCL4.gif
Jenee gets hair extensions and ends the bob forever.

Ok I need to get the fierceboard app because I go to work and come back and all this stuff goes down.

1. I have a serious problem with the Molly's statement. It was very well worded until she said that she was not threatened until it was necessary? It is not appropriate to threaten anyone let alone a child. If a child is struggling why would you need to publically humiliate them in front their team. Just take them aside and talk to her or her parents. I think that would be a more mature way of handling it. Also, she said that "she" specifically let us down in competition. Excuse me I thought this was a team sport? Pointing fingers and blaming other people is not a sign of a healthy team and saying as an after thought that the team supported her sounds weird. It would have been better for her to hold her head high and let the people who were involved deal with it.

2. I work for a multi-millionaire CEO coach who works with some of the biggest clients around the world (including the finance minister of one of the riches countries in the middle east) on how to properly train and coach their staff so trust me I know what I am talking about when it comes to coaching. All teams are the same and want to reach a common goal whatever that goal is. In order to obtain that goal, a coach has to train and prepare their staff and 100% percent of successful teams are made up of individuals that need to be coached differently. Some people thrive under being pushed hard like Eddie and CSP do, some other people do not. Its completely individual. IT IS THE SUCCESFUL COACHES JOB TO FIGURE THAT OUT whether by talking to the athlete or observing them, its still their job. Obviously, Amber did not thrive or excel under this pressure and her mother felt at times that CSP crossed the line. The most successful coaches, managers, trainers should understand this. And I am not talking about Worlds Titles. Look at programs like World Cup or Stingrays that have some of the most rounded well balanced programs in the history of cheerleading and it has to do a lot with how the owners manage their teams and their staff. You don't hear this sort of drama coming from those gyms because the owners manage everything well. And if my boss and I were to do an evaluation of this business, well I don't know if it would be good.

3. There is a difference between being tough and just plain cruel or mean. Ms. Pascale said it well in the Twinkles documentary. Youth Coaches are responsible not only for the physical development but also for the emotional and social development as well. I think it is important for them to do that. Hey even the NFL has a mentoring program for athletes who are struggling. It is important to remember that yes they win world championship after world championship but hey they are still kids who make mistakes and need different types of coaching.
4. I don't think its all anyone's fault there are always two sides to every story but I smell something fishy going on.

That being said I don't know anyone in the situation and I live about as far from NC as possible in North America so these are my observations and opinions.

Are there any books on what you do? It sounds interesting.

I know I'm alone in this, but my mama bear is coming out. Not appropriate? Yes, I'll agree. But would I do the exact same thing? Yep - probably worse.

I can only imagine how upsetting it is to feel like your child is basically being abused and bullied by someone who is supposed to uplift them... Only to have it presented to everyone as this Pollyanna situation where you just moved on and conveniently just in time for the cheerleb of the week to take your spot? No. I'd want the truth (or at least my side) out too. When it comes to my kids I have no interest in whether other people that don't even know me think I'm being mature or appropriate. If you bully or hurt my child, my snarky, gossipy Instagram posts will be the least of your worries.

This is not the first ex-cea person I've heard this from. It can't all be sour grapes. Once is probably disgruntled Susie's mom. Twice I'm curious. Three or more people? I'm starting to think there's some truth to it.

Modern
twist on how my generation was raised - "If you wouldn't want your grandmother to read about it on the front page of the newspaper, then don't do it." If you don't want people to post things like this about your business on social media... then don't do things like this.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Nope, you're not alone.
I also feel like when you use social media to your advantage and as a means to promote your business, you can't be upset when people use it to theirs.

This is a very typical response when someone says they're being bullied by someone popular or well liked. To say that the "victim" (or accuser) is obviously just "not tough enough." Why do you doubt it? Based on what? That they win worlds? That they have good routines? That you like them? None of that means bullying isn't happening. Why do you think all these moms are saying this? (I'm actually asking that - I can't imagine people would dare go after cea and csp based on a lie. Why wouldn't Amber's mom just leave quietly if this were not happening? And other moms before her?)

Just my thoughts:
1) winning worlds doesn't make you a good person or even a good coach. (just like winning super bowls, NCAA championships, or anything else doesn't)
2) When I'm presented with evidence time and time again that someone is not who people see in their public persona, I believe it.
3) no one else has to believe it, I'm OK standing alone.
4) Again, I think I'm in a minority, but winning worlds is not worth my child's well being.

@kristenthegreat it's not different. I don't like it when Eddie does it either. Or when Abby Lee does it. But to each their own. I choose not to put my children in toxic environments. So, no, they don't have any worlds titles. But they're happy. (Side note, my daughter's dance academy does actually have more world's titles than any other one in the US and they never bully or threaten. So it can be done. I think I'll keep her right where she is)

Me either..Even the most "perfect" and well-adored coaches still have their faults, as do humans (albeit some more than others). You are not in the minority- it was not worth it in the long run for my CP and family as well. You can produce good results w/different coaching styles other than the "Abby Lee" style. My hubby abhors her w/a passion. Don't get me wrong, our parents showed us tough love growing up- but never in a way that belittled us and/or crushed our spirits (and trust me- my hubby and I were the most stubborn of our respective lots). Bottom line is that it wasn't worth it to us for our CP as well.

I have many friends still w/CEA and love them dearly, as I do w/many of the talented athletes still within the program. I wish our experience had been better for my CP. However, we are fortunate to have met some really great families who we are still close to. Every parent must decide for themselves what is best for their family and I can understand why certain choices were/are made.

Are there any books on what you do? It sounds interesting.
I would read the 5 dysfunctions of a team by patrick lencioni. Its told through the eyes of a ceo who has a leadership problem at work and it goes through the 5 dysfunctions as she tries to solve the problem. Pretty much my boss is a life coach on certain ways because when you think about it, when CEOs need help or advice they really don't have anyone to help guide them. Thats what my boss does except he doesn't tell you what to do, he asks you questions until you find your own answers. its really annoying when you first meet him because he asks you none stop questions. I met him through my husband and he scared the crap out of me lpl

When I watched the video I burst out laughing because I definitely was not expecting that.....and I think maybe it was just some sorely needed comic relief for us after a heartbreaking loss in Dallas and 1 of our team member's ditching us mid season. At least that's the way I took it.

I can admit that mileage will vary based on how you feel about the situation as a whole. JMHO

I would read the 5 dysfunctions of a team by patrick lencioni. Its told through the eyes of a ceo who has a leadership problem at work and it goes through the 5 dysfunctions as she tries to solve the problem. Pretty much my boss is a life coach on certain ways because when you think about it, when CEOs need help or advice they really don't have anyone to help guide them. Thats what my boss does except he doesn't tell you what to do, he asks you questions until you find your own answers. its really annoying when you first meet him because he asks you none stop questions. I met him through my husband and he scared the crap out of me lpl

I'm going to order the book. It sounds very interesting to me too! Thank you!

Interesting. So, very often, it is not the situation you find yourself in, but the dysfunctional goggles through which you are analyzing the situation? Hmm.... Thank you! I am looking for it on my Kindle right now!

Back