All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think that kids now a days communicate through social media and many, not all lack the ability to hash things out in person. Maybe she was afraid that CSP would talk her into staying and she felt like the text was the safest way for her to do it. Is it acceptable in my eyes , no, would it break my heart if one of my girls I have coached for 6 years did that. Yes.

You're ridiculous lady! People ask questions and debate lots of things on this site all the time that are way worse. The question I asked was simple and you made it more than what it was…OWN IT! #cutitout
Honestly do realize how ridiculous you sound? You appear to be trying to perpetuate drama where there is none. Seriously, it's asinine things like this that just serve to continue drama for drama sake. Not sure what answer you were looking for to begin with that you would have "approved" of.

You're ridiculous lady! People ask questions and debate lots of things on this site all the time that are way worse. The question I asked was simple and you made it more than what it was…OWN IT! #cutitout

Uh actually I think YOU were trying to cause the drama in the first place? After saying her piece on her views and experiences of CEA you asked her why her avi was still CEA (pretty unnecessary to begin with, why can't she be a fan of them still? I don't think you have the right to question it) and she gave you an answer. Then suddenly she's out to attack you?!
Take several chill pills and, in the words of Idina Menzel - Let. It. Goooo.
I understand why you asked the initial question however your attitude after getting an answer was a little ott.

P.S Are we hashtagging on fierceboard now? Is that a thing?

Ok I need to get the fierceboard app because I go to work and come back and all this stuff goes down.

3. There is a difference between being tough and just plain cruel or mean. Ms. Pascale said it well in the Twinkles documentary. Youth Coaches are responsible not only for the physical development but also for the emotional and social development as well. I think it is important for them to do that. Hey even the NFL has a mentoring program for athletes who are struggling. It is important to remember that yes they win world championship after world championship but hey they are still kids who make mistakes and need different types of coaching.
4. I don't think its all anyone's fault there are always two sides to every story but I smell something fishy going on.

That being said I don't know anyone in the situation and I live about as far from NC as possible in North America so these are my observations and opinions.

I know i´m late to this (i have the fierceboard app but 20 min. lunch break aren´t enough for all this), but funny thing is:
From the beginning of this drama i had the scene from the twinkles documentary in my head where one of the coaches talks to a little girl who is crying one on one and tells her: Look how heavy you´re breathing.. nothing about cheerleading is so important that it should make you this upset. (Maybe she worded it a little different, i don´t exactly remember).

I thought this was really impressive and amazing coaching.
We all know at a certain level for a successful coach EVERYTHING about cheerleading is so important. But this girl looked like she will have a nervous break-down because she was stressing herself out. Telling her these words was the right thing to do.

I totally agree with you and i couldn´t have worded it better.
You can be a successful coach. But it doesn´t make you a good coach. Tell me you have 36 kids on your team and every single one of them responds the best to the same coaching style and i will bow down.
These youth and teenage athletes are individuals, and everyone needs a little different coaching to be the best they can be.
Some need the all-in-your-face-i-will-replace-you coaching style and will get stronger, thougher and thank you for this, others will break down at one point.

I now hearing (not saying that this was the case at CEA) weeks and months that you can be easily replaced will bring some kids, even the most dedicated ones, to a point where they want to say: Fine, if you want to replace me, do it. I can´t take it anymore.

Coaches are responsible for the mental health of the children the parents trust them with. This has to be your first focus as a coach. Maybe i´m all by myself on this opinion, and i´m totally fine with this.
A kid who feels loved, supported and seen and threated like the individual it is, will learn faster, be more confident and trust the coach.

Uh actually I think YOU were trying to cause the drama in the first place? After saying her piece on her views and experiences of CEA you asked her why her avi was still CEA (pretty unnecessary to begin with, why can't she be a fan of them still? I don't think you have the right to question it) and she gave you an answer. Then suddenly she's out to attack you?!
Take several chill pills and, in the words of Idina Menzel - Let. It. Goooo.
I understand why you asked the initial question however your attitude after getting an answer was a little ott.

P.S Are we hashtagging on fierceboard now? Is that a thing?

Never once did I ever suggest that she couldn't be a fan of CEA. My question was simply "Out of curiosity if you left CEA why is your default picture still CEA?" and there was nothing insulting, sarcastic or rude about that however I was met with all of the above. The double standard that exists on this board is beyond ridiculous which is usually why I just read and not respond much. How is it that I don't have the right as you say to ask a question yet day in and day out there are numerous posts that question a teams skills, what division they should be in, a coaches ability to coach their team, athletes switching gyms, teams changing divisions, and appropriateness of uniform designs yet I'm wrong? It's obvious I hit a nerve which is why I received the response that I did. At the end of the day kindness is met with kindness and rudeness is met with the same. If you're going to be sarcastic and smart a** then expect to receive all that in return. No one wants to argue yet comments like "Take several chill pills" are thrown around because you want to what…diffuse the situation? LMAO…get outta here! Is that not drama? I think so.

I don't know much but I do know that it was not anticipated for J to depart SMOED the week prior to NCA. Her unexpected departure left her team in a rough spot. The athletes on SMOED are very close thus they're part of a big Smamily. And they give it everything they have. They work hard day in, day out, sacrificing all else in order to be their best, to be SMOED. Like many other World's caliber teams they suffer setbacks that they must overcome along the way. Add to this constant public scrutiny and the demands associated with being in the public eye. The pressure on them must at times be overwhelming. If anyone can appreciate what is on the line for them, the pressure, and the risks at stake, it's those you're closest to, your Smamily.

If I were a SMO I would probably be resentful towards the one team member willing to put everyone's hard work at risk by suddenly leaving the team without warning (or seemingly just cause).

Shortly after her abrupt departure your friend, your Smamily, unexpectedly broadcasts a picture of herself practicing at the gym of CEA. Along with the picture comes the announcement that she is already practicing at another gym and has become a member of their World's team. Aside from hearing rumors, the next thing you know there is a CEA video posted. The video is negative and appears deferential to Cali. In that video your friend appears, flying and in CEA gear mocking CALI. This is the very same person that just days earlier quit SMOED and was willing to put the team, their reputation, and their title at risk by doing so. Now the video ? I would feel very betrayed by these actions.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Never once did I ever suggest that she couldn't be a fan of CEA. My question was simply "Out of curiosity if you left CEA why is your default picture still CEA?" and there was nothing insulting, sarcastic or rude about that however I was met with all of the above. The double standard that exists on this board is beyond ridiculous which is usually why I just read and not respond much. How is it that I don't have the right as you say to ask a question yet day in and day out there are numerous posts that question a teams skills, what division they should be in, a coaches ability to coach their team, athletes switching gyms, teams changing divisions, and appropriateness of uniform designs yet I'm wrong? It's obvious I hit a nerve which is why I received the response that I did. At the end of the day kindness is met with kindness and rudeness is met with the same. If you're going to be sarcastic and smart a** then expect to receive all that in return. No one wants to argue yet comments like "Take several chill pills" are thrown around because you want to what…diffuse the situation? LMAO…get outta here! Is that not drama? I think so.

For what it's worth, I don't see anything insulting or rude in the way she answered to you. Sarcastic, yes, but how is that a problem ? Your original question was "Out of curiosity if you left CEA why is your default picture still CEA?". The "if" makes it sound like you weren't just being curious but were doubting her previous statements. Maybe you weren't, but in that case your question wasn't phrased quite the right way. Either way, it's no big deal. Right now, I think you're the one making this issue more than it was...

The only part that interests me is the whole "jenee's family moved" correct me if I'm wrong but didn't gabi live with them last yr? Im assuming her mom and gabi's mom got pretty close since they kept her child all season, it would have made perfect sense for her to stay with gabi's mom for two months until the season ended. Also I assumed from videos that Janee was already staying in the cheer house (not permanently) but almost every time they show the kids in the house she is there and she lives over 2hrs away from the gym do I just assumed she stayed there some times as well. It's not my business, I don't need to know but it just really seems like there is more to the story then "her dad had to move for work".
The last I heard Jenee and family have no intention of moving to NC. Initially I had heard otherwise. Jenee's sister is still in California currently though I understand Tawne is with Jenee. To be honest I'd like some explanation so the speculation can end. Then, we can move on and focus on other drama. HA!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back