All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3: Version 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Looks like T is having her baby on the 10th via c/s, I don't envy her one bit there. Interesting to see that Cheerhab is going to continue though.
That doesn't surprise me one bit actually. Eddie and Orby like to be the center of attention so the fact that their show is still going to air is not surprising in the least. I think at this point because they've been in the limelight so long that they don't just want the show they need it.

Did ATV agree to Tannaz's request or are we just waiting until Sunday to find out? I tried looking at ATV's twitter but the only thing Smoed related was the new episode that was uploaded on the 4th.

Cheer Hab will still distract Eddie and Orbys time away from coaching their actual teams though - cause they are on the road visiting and helping other non-CALI teams.

I think that was one of Dylan's big issues w/ Smoed in the info posted by his dad - coaches were never there.

True that it's more unlikely to develop into a drama fest, but I'm not sure it's in the best interest of the Smoed atheletes for Cheer Hab to continue.
they did the show last year and did fine.

Did ATV agree to Tannaz's request or are we just waiting until Sunday to find out? I tried looking at ATV's twitter but the only thing Smoed related was the new episode that was uploaded on the 4th.

I haven't seen a response from ATV so I image we're just waiting until the weekend to see what happens.

That doesn't surprise me one bit actually. Eddie and Orby like to be the center of attention so the fact that their show is still going to air is not surprising in the least. I think at this point because they've been in the limelight so long that they don't just want the show they need it.

Interesting take. It wouldn't surprise me if this is the case.

they did the show last year and did fine.

Did they? How do you know this? Are you sure every single athlete was okay with their absence? I'm just curious, from the outside it looked fine, but until the blow-up with athletes leaving this season and Dylan's story creating a volcano, everything looked fine to begin with.

If I had a nickel for every time I thought to myself "wow, people still actually use tumblr?" Id be rich and Id open up my own gym ! I didnt even know tumblr still existed ha

Do we know if they declined, the at large? They haven't in the past. And yes The Grand goes by score

I still think that it's an upgrade to an at large, once the competion is over, it's over and you can't upgrade what you dont have.

Yes. Aces were awarded an at large bid and declined it.

Because we are in Atlanta we have had multiple shoes want to 'stop by' and film something. I forget why or where. (I think RHOA and the other Atlanta reality show). There was also a company that approached us about doing one based on our squad. I can't even think of what all their names were.

And GT will always be Georgia Tech to me :).
LMAO! You were going to be on Real Housewives? With Nene Leaks and her He-Man wig?

Just because they won Worlds that year means they automatically must have been "fine"? Who's to say the kids were fine with the show, and that it had no effect on their wellbeing? A Worlds win doesn't mean everything was fine and dandy.
And to add to that, there are more teams at that gym that are coached by them than Smoed.

Did they? How do you know this? Are you sure every single athlete was okay with their absence? I'm just curious, from the outside it looked fine, but until the blow-up with athletes leaving this season and Dylan's story creating a volcano, everything looked fine to begin with.

I think we're forgetting the mid-season departure of a certain flyer who handled the switch from coast to coast extremely humbly. There wasn't a ton of attention brought to it, wisely, by the show or the athlete.
But dang, when you shine a spotlight on something, the expectation is that it gets more attention. Seems that's exactly what Cali did here. The boy has been gone for 2 months, and we're just now seeing the ugliness?
Cmon, y'all. Think about it. This "reality" show is nowhere NEAR as real as you think it is.

Actually, as much as I know you'd love for me to say otherwise, this show really doesn't affect our teams. It seems they travel on weekends or days when there's no practice to film the show. If they do miss practice, it's minimal.

I hope your tuition doesn't pay for coaches missing practice. Would the coaches let your cp miss practice for a TV show filming? More than once?

I think we're forgetting the mid-season departure of a certain flyer who handled the switch from coast to coast extremely humbly. There wasn't a ton of attention brought to it, wisely, by the show or the athlete.
But dang, when you shine a spotlight on something, the expectation is that it gets more attention. Seems that's exactly what Cali did here. The boy has been gone for 2 months, and we're just now seeing the ugliness?
Cmon, y'all. Think about it. This "reality" show is nowhere NEAR as real as you think it is.

I hope your tuition doesn't pay for coaches missing practice. Would the coaches let your cp miss practice for a TV show filming? More than once?

I'm not concerned about it. Honestly, I can't even tell you if they have missed practice to film. Eddie is at practice most every time I am even paying attention. (I've been staying out of the gym more this season)

I'm not forgetting Jenee, I just don't assume that Jenee was pulled because of Eddie and Orby's side projects. If that is indeed the case, then they really had enough warning to get themselves back to planet Earth. However, I don't really think the ugly light got shined on them until this season.

Back