All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

YES!! People look at me like I have 2 heads when I say this. I'm so glad I'm not the only one! I refuse to call them needles. I just refer to them as straight leg scorpions or occasionally spikes. Spikes still sound weird to me though.

I've always thoughts "Spikes" were an upside scorpion, i.e. Back bend bridge with one leg straight up (variations depending on back flexibility include grabbing the supporting leg with both hands).

@p.o.k. - why did you rate my comment about the flyer as bullying? I complimented how great she looked in the air! If this was a mistake, please change it. I hate a red 2 glaring at me. Thanks.

@p.o.k. - why did you rate my comment about the flyer as bullying? I complimented how great she looked in the air! If this was a mistake, please change it. I hate a red 2 glaring at me. Thanks.
Sorry did not mean to. I am usually looking on my phone and it is easy as you are scrolling to hit keys you may not want to or when you are sleepy. I undid the rating.

Sorry did not mean to. I am usually looking on my phone and it is easy as you are scrolling to hit keys you may not want to or when you are sleepy. I undid the rating.

:) thank You!!! I figured it was that....or maybe that you just hated pretty long legged scorpions!

Woman up. We know you meant it so just tell @mamabear to deal with it and welcome to the dark side. :)

@Kris, usually Sundays. Last season there were some sneak peeks the day before, but I have not seen it recently.

At the end of last weeks video, there was a thing that said that this weekends episode was available then on the app

Thanks, I didn't even know they had an app. LOL What is the name of the app?

Last edited:
Back