All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I can't help but wonder if they were feeling the heat after seeing their competition this year (Brandon and Beatles) and felt the need to up their stunts and Madi just didn't factor into the equation in the air anymore.
I just watched Brandon and Beatles on youtube...very impressed with both...especially Brandon, they seemed to have bigger girls flying which is impressive, the Rock Star flyers seemed small...but those tosses..LOVE!!!

Double post but had to write this. I loved this episode. This just hits close to my heart. In school i was badly bullied. like severly. I grew up poorly and had to have hand me down clothes and that combined with me being an aspie (having aspergers syndrome) and looking like i do made me not being the most popular girl. the other girls (yeah it was mostly girls. maybe why i mostly hang with boys now) was not very nice and both ignored me completly and threw curse words my way. as i got older the bullying became worse as i also got sexually harassed by a few boys in my school. and hit and pushed into lockers. on an daily basis. and the school did nothing. like absolutley nothing. they placed ME in a scpecial group because this was all MY fault...

Double post but had to write this. I loved this episode. This just hits close to my heart. In school i was badly bullied. like severly. I grew up poorly and had to have hand me down clothes and that combined with me being an aspie (having aspergers syndrome) and looking like i do made me not being the most popular girl. the other girls (yeah it was mostly girls. maybe why i mostly hang with boys now) was not very nice and both ignored me completly and threw curse words my way. as i got older the bullying became worse as i also got sexually harassed by a few boys in my school. and hit and pushed into lockers. on an daily basis. and the school did nothing. like absolutley nothing. they placed ME in a scpecial group because this was all MY fault...

that is so horrible i'm so sorry :( It's hard to grasp that the bullies themselves probably have loads and loads of issues that make them lash out towards innocent others and cause them pain. One of my close friends was bullied in school for her weight which caused her to develop an eating disorder she eventually died from when she was 16. I will never in my life understand why humans have to be so cruel towards each other all the time

that is so horrible i'm so sorry :( It's hard to grasp that the bullies themselves probably have loads and loads of issues that make them lash out towards innocent others and cause them pain. One of my close friends was bullied in school for her weight which caused her to develop an eating disorder she eventually died from when she was 16. I will never in my life understand why humans have to be so cruel towards each other all the time

Yeah i know that. the school i went to between 13-16 was kinda a bad school. Theyre better now though (i hope. My sister is going there next year....) and quite a few kids i went with is in a bad place now if they even is still alive... i am over it now fullt though. its been 8 years since i lef that school and 5 years since i graduated so im fine now. sorry about your friend though. I am very skinny but have never had an eating disorder but know people that do..

I thought this episode was really good. Bullying is such a hot topic right now because of how common place it's become, especially with the internet.

THIS makes me so sad. My son has autism and is not only bullied by children but even adults. I am so glad to hear you are doing well and were able to overcome such horrible, undeserved treatment. Your story gives me hope. Thanks for sharing. ((Hugs))

THIS makes me so sad. My son has autism and is not only bullied by children but even adults. I am so glad to hear you are doing well and were able to overcome such horrible, undeserved treatment. Your story gives me hope. Thanks for sharing. ((Hugs))

It blows my mind that people make fun of people with special needs. Students at my high school were always super supportive of all of our special needs kids and we actively included them in everything we could. I sat with three of them at lunch everyday my senior year and I wouldn't have traded it for the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<3 and hugs to you.

It blows my mind that people make fun of people with special needs. Students at my high school were always super supportive of all of our special needs kids and we actively included them in everything we could. I sat with three of them at lunch everyday my senior year and I wouldn't have traded it for the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've always been convinced that kids at my high school are just generally terrible people. But then I watch this and remind myself that they aren't always so bad. It just makes me happy to share.

(This is from my freshman year, and I'm a senior now. Now Big John works at our local ACE Hardware- and has since graduation- but he's still there on the sidelines of every athletic event our school has. Our boys lost like 68-20 that night but it was without a doubt the best basketball game I've ever cheered... And so weird, that night was my first date with my now boyfriend; totally off subject but I never thought about it till now.)

Back